Ace in: blast from the past

"WHOA, cat?" Ace says as he and krypto were walking on their own to a alleyway.

After krypto explained to ace about Furlina, he was surprised.

"I know it's wrong because you know we hate cats, they're our natural enemies"

"Oh yeah it's in our natural" ace nodded his head in agreement.

"But this cat is different, she's amazing, she makes me feel like-like..." she then thought of her makes him smile as he starts to fly.

"Like you can fly" ace finished his sentence.

"Yeah exactly"

"No I mean you are really flying" ace reminded him then he got on him, pulling krypto down.

"AH" krypto makes a panic face as he lands back down.

"So what does your buddy think"

"Well...he wasn't exactly agreed by it"

"Well...I too...have a thing for cats"

Walking past them was a black female cat with violet hair.

He gives a wink at her, she looks back at ace and smiles tenderly at him, raising her rump in the air and walking away.

"Oh, you too"

"Sure it seems wrong but hey I have a type"

"So what does the big guy think" krypto asked.

"Hey wasn't so sure but now he's used to it, besides I always wanted to be a wing man..eh wing-dog" ace says as they turn to another alleyway.

"So you think I can find her"krypto asked.

"Hey this is where all the hot stray and cool cats go, if your cat lady was going to be anywhere...she would be here...speaking of which" ace turned his attention to the same black cat from earlier giving his a wink and running teasing him, he chased after her.

"Hehehe" he laughs.

Then as krypto looks around in the cat filled alley...

He finds her, talking with other cats, "hey" he ran to her.

She turns to see him, "oh hey" they stood in front of each other, a bit awkward.

"So are you here with your owner" he asked.

"Nope...I'm by myself"

"What" he was surprised and chuckles, "really, how?"

"You just have to make it look like you belong to someone, observer"

They walked out of the alleyway when two girls past by, Furlina rubs against one of their legs.

"Aw" they both cooed as animal control passes by and walks away.

Krypto was impressed then Furlina walks back to him.

"See"

"Oh wow, but you know it is dangerous for a cat to be out here, on her own, in the middle of the night"

"Oh...I can handle myself...so what brings you here" she asked.

"Well I been thinking about what you said..and maybe we should get to know each other"

"Oh really" she says in a seductive manner.

"Yeah...I know this nice Italian cuisine palace that severs this really nice salmon and they owe me after I saved the owner"

"Oh...krypto...are you asking me out on a date" she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well...I-uh-if you want too, I like to get to know you better"