╰𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 | 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑒

The door swings open with a chime, sweet humming leaving from your plump lips as you blew your bubblegum and made it pop after it became big

The door swings open with a chime, sweet humming leaving from your plump lips as you blew your bubblegum and made it pop after it became big. Chewing on the gum, you wave at Tessai who grins back at you then at Ururu. Wondering where Jinta could've been, you feel a swift movement then arms wrapping around you as you get picked up from the ground a little. Not feeling freaked out, you could tell who exactly it was just by the hat on the ground. Smiling, you kiss his cheek as he places you down.

"Hi sweetcakes, what brings you here today?" Kisuke questions while placing his hat back on, grinning from ear to ear as you take your right earplug out. Pulling down your dress a little, you shrug.

"Just wanted to see you I guess?" Blushing at your words, Kisuke holds your right hand and tugs you to the back of the shop. "You have a new invention planned?" You question while finally seeing Jinta who was sitting on top of the fridge crisscrossed. Giving him a quick wave, he nods in acknowledgment. "You know it, but that's not why I'm bringing you here." Your brows furrow, wondering what in the exact hell are you about to get yourself into. Reaching a large white door, Kisuke turns to you, throwing a thumbs up as you fake amusement. "Close your eyes, sweetcakes." "Why?" "Just- please." Hearing such desperation in one word you sigh, closing your eyes while Kisuke waves in front of you. "Did you see anything, babe?" He questions, as he keeps waving a hand in your face and sticks his tongue out. "Clearly not, jackass. You told me to close my eyes." You say with a slight whine as he chuckles, "just checking, that's all."

Wrapping his hand around the gold knob, the sound of the door cracking open makes you wonder what he's doing. Feeling his hand wrap around your right, you follow behind him, notching the scarce light around you.

Before you could muster up a word, the lights flicker on as Kisuke approaches you. "Open your eyes." Listening, you gasp at the sight. You could tell that Kisuke had a cheeky smile behind you while his face turned crimson. Turning to him, you smile, brows furrowing as you immediately pull him into a tight hug. Lips pressing on his face, your red lip gloss stains his skin as you kiss him everywhere. Giving him one final kiss on his lips, his mouth opens softly, tongue pressing against your bottom lip. Opening your lips apart, your tongue slowly swirls against his as you smile. Left hand holding up his hat while his arms wrap around your body, your left leg lifting from the floor as the kiss deepens.