╰𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑟 | 𝑔𝑜𝑗𝑜

Shooing your boyfriend away, his lips curve into a tiny smile once he recognizes how indulged you are in the show

Shooing your boyfriend away, his lips curve into a tiny smile once he recognizes how indulged you are in the show. His hair was wrapped up in a man bun, with strands of hair laying on his pale skin. The bun you did an hour before showering.

Late-night Saturday, your body was pretty tired from working with students. Though you did respect their strengths and weaknesses, being a teacher had its cons in some aspects.

Your right hand was cuffed around the grey blanket that covered your body. As your left finger picked up nachos and cheese dip from the plate Gojo made for you. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he tosses his pants to the floor not really caring to keep pajamas on. Left only in a white t-shirt and boxers, Gojo pulls the covers up from the bed, fixing his pillows to get comfy.

You glance at him, still too interested in the show that was happening in front of you. You've been waiting all day and yesterday for the new episode to drop. Finally having you time, you knew you wouldn't take your eyes off the tv screen until the episode was fully finished. Even to the credits.

Gojo knew how much you loved the show, that's why most times when he caught you watching it he didn't persistently bother you. Sometimes if you were at work and he was out and about in the streets of Tokyo he would tease you about how your favorite show is going on right now and you're missing it. Normally you would roll your eyes and scoff and tell him it were re-runs of episodes you've already seen twenty million times before.

Resting his head on the headboard, he picks up a water bottle to drink it. Still feeling unsatisfied, he glances at you. Beauteous and nearly half asleep, his eyes flicker down to the large space in the bed.

Yet so close from him, the lack of touching was still noticeable. Placing the water down, Gojo scoots over slowly, pulling the duvets up each time. Still having a far space, he lays his head on your thighs, feeling slightly better.

Pressing soft kisses against your warm melanin skin, you continue to watch the show unbothered and pleased even more. Face heating up from his caresses, Gojo could proudly say the bed wasn't cold anymore.