𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑤 | 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑢

𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡

𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡.

𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦!𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘰 is addicted to his lover, anything you do or say makes him a hopeless monster

𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦!𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘰 is addicted to his lover, anything you do or say makes him a hopeless monster. you could be sitting at your desk, with your hair in an afro, the windows open with the moonlight cascading onto your dark melanin skin, doing nothing but sketching out your next design.

yet, he finds it so hard to not be in the dark watching you with a keen eye. when 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦!𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘰 gets hungry, he tends to run and hide from you, not for the reason of making you fear him but for the reason he doesn't want to lose his lover by the high he gets from drinking blood.

though you always know how to make him want to drink your blood and your blood only, you made him learn to be careful with his fangs on your skin. teaching him how to calm down when drinking your blood, you pull onto his ear anytime it becomes too much for you and he listens. his eyes are always blackened and glossy, which weirdly makes you aroused by the sight of your blood on his chin and his lips puffy.

𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦!𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘰 loves when you stitch his skin up anytime his long white fingernails cut him somehow, to any other person, the feeling of a needle going through their skin would be excruciating but to vampire!geto, it's euphoric.

𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦!𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘰 is addicted to your round plump lips, any chance he can, he'll steal a kiss from you and if you two aren't doing anything, he'll wrap his long cold hands around your waist, slip his tongue down your mouth while kissing you like it's your last day on earth.

𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦!𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘰 loves spoiling you, knowing how much of a hard worker you are he cooks your delicious meals while massaging your body as you eat. if you're lucky, 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦!𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘰 will let you spend a lot of money on him but only on rare occasions.

he hates it when you spend your money and not his, cause in his eyes, when you're with him, there's no need to pick up anything unless it's something he bought you like a birkin or flowers. plus the only heavy thing your finger should be touching is the diamond wedding ring he got you.