𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 | 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑢

Wiping down the windows, your plump lips played with the toothpick, brows crinkled while applying pressure on the window to scrape off a piece of dirt with the yellow sponge

Wiping down the windows, your plump lips played with the toothpick, brows crinkled while applying pressure on the window to scrape off a piece of dirt with the yellow sponge. Sounds of engines going off and the smell of copper and oil fill the repair shop. Finally having the dirt removed, Y/n sighs, tossing the sponge into the empty bucket, pulling off the yellow gloves, and tossing them in there. Your impala was polished, cheetah printed, with the rims gold and license plate blinged up. Pulling up the sleeves of her black jacket, You place the car creeper and a toolbox back in your sister's office. Taking your blue denim baseball cap from your sister's freestanding coat rack, Y/n walks out of the office, the door making a chime sound to notify your sister you're leaving. A couple of the workers wave at you, waving back at them as you open your car door and close it. Fixing the rearview mirror, You take your lip gloss out of the storage compartment and then place it on; smacking your lips together, You place the lipgloss back. Turning your car on, You drive out of the repair shop, going into the busy streets of Japan. Rolling your windows up, and placing your roof back up, you turn the radio, cruising down an empty street.

It didn't take you a long time to reach home. By thirty minutes you were in front of your house with your car off. Opening the front door of your home, you wipe the bottom of your shoes down with the honey-colored carpet. Taking your shoes off and placing them on the left side of the carpet, you place your keys on the key holder. Walking to your beige-colored loveseat, mail laid on top of it. Some with your name on it, others with your best friend, and two for Satoru. Yawning a little, you knew if you didn't go upstairs to shower, you and that couch would become best friends, and the plans you made for the day would've been gone like a mother fucker. Going into the kitchen, you place Satoru's mail on the black and white marble counter. Pulling the fridge open, you take a cold bottle of water out to bring with you. Leaving the kitchen, you walk up the white spiral stairs to your room.

Your room was clean with the aroma scent of sandalwood. Going into your walk-in closet, you turn to the left seeing a plethora of clothes. In front of you, jewelry from top to bottom in drawers, some in small boxes while foam mannequin heads with different wigs on them. On the right, sneakers, heels, and boots were clean and organized. You had a couple of drawers under the large rack with accessories. To the left with your clothes you had a large cubie with bags and purses. Slowly moving, you check through your clothes to see what you were planning on wearing to your race. Taking out a pair of denim jeans with round silver buttons that go all the way down. Finding a brownish-whitish-colored coat with fur that was teased on the end of the sleeve and the opening, you take it and place it on the white bench that's in the middle of the closet with the pants. Looking for a top, you notice a faux leather burgundy top with the sides cut off a little. You toss that on the bench, now looking for shoes to wear, sticking with the small black boots that go with anything you wear, you smile to yourself, already content with the look.