𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 | 𝑡𝑜𝑗𝑖 𝑓𝑡. 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑢

𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡

𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡.

Gazing at him, he spits out the stream of blood from his mouth with a layer of anguish covering his body

Gazing at him, he spits out the stream of blood from his mouth with a layer of anguish covering his body. Chiseling the skin from the apple, Y/n's gaze focuses on the men that walk in with a victim in their hands. Fixing her position, the man that continues to spit out blood slopes to the ground with a shrewd look. Placing her heel on top of his chest, the man under her wails by the puncturing heel that presses down on his wound, one she created with her spear point.

"Hasn't anyone told you if you talk too much you get yourself killed?" Suguru nods, not caring about the idea of death. To him, it's normal, and if he dies at the hands of his boss, then he died beautifully. "Call me foolish, Ms. Y/L/N, but you asked me a question and I answered to my best ability. I'm so sorry I didn't give you the answer you wanted." His large hands lay on Y/n's thighs, hands running up and down on her body. Bowing his head down, his lips ghost over her thigh, seeing goosebumps appear. His tongue swirls over her inner thigh, keeping her open to behold a closed flower. Looking back at her, he stops himself, knowing if he continues he would give himself to her, allowing her to kill him with one simple kiss and a blade to his throat.

"Do you like that answer better?" His attitude is docile, a smile showing to Y/n. "Do that shit again and I'll kill you." Trying to hide a grin from emerging, her eyes roll while kissing her teeth. Pouting at his boss, his fingers continue to play with her skin.

"I didn't call you in to play cat and mouse. If you think this is how you get out of trouble you're truly not thinking. At the end of the day Suguru, you stole from me. You're lucky you don't have a bullet stuck in your head with that act you pulled." Expressing herself, Suguru moves away from her body, knees still jabbing the man under him. He looks away from her, eyes roaming while Y/n doesn't stop him from looking away. Suguru bows his head down, allowing his long black hair to fall on his face. "How can I fix my issue?" He mutters. Drumming her fingers on the armrest, her eyes gleamed with an idea, though any idea she created was an impossible challenge to go through.

Y/n moves her heel off the man's body, hearing a soft whimper, she chuckles knowing this isn't the only suffering he'll go through tonight. Standing up from her chair, Suguru backs up a little, eyes filled with devotion staring up at her. Y/n's right-hand rests under Suguru's chin, with force her hand yanks him closer to her. Squeezing his cheeks, her fingernails dig into his skin as his pink luscious lips pucker up for her. Inching closer, her lips fan over him, eyelashes cascading against his.