✿34

I know I can treat you better~

22nd June, 2022.

Finally summer vacation started for the students and today was a very peaceful day, well atleast Renjun thought so. Jaemin didn't want to send Jaerin to the daycare center because Haechan wanted to babysit her so, he ended up in his bestfriend's house along with the toodler. Renjun's restaurant was closed today because of some repairing that needed to be done. Johnny suggested that he would stay there to look after the work while the younger could have rest at home.

The Chinese was having a good mini concert under the shower in the bathroom. Then, he put on his white bath robe and began doing his skincare routine when his once quiet apartment was filled with the ringing sound of the doorbell. Not once or twice, the bell rang continuously making him annoyed and he came out of the bathroom in a hurry, not getting any time to put on some decent clothes as he opened the door. Renjun rolled his eyes upon seeing the cheeky smile of his friend but soon broke out into a broad smile when he noticed the cute girl in his arms. "Aww Jaerin~", he cooed and took her away from him, leaving him at the door.

Haechan's lips parted an inch with furrowed eyebrows. "What was that? It seems like you are only happy to see Jaerin and not me." The boy slammed the door shut and got inside the apartment.

"Because that's true", the other male sassily replied, making the kid giggle. He dropped her gently on the floor and said, "Rin, wait for a bit. I am gonna change and come back." He was gone just for five minutes and gasped after coming back. His once cleaned living room was a mess now- toys everywhere and the fact that the tanned boy was more interested in building blocks than Jaerin, made him shake his head.

"I am gonna make some fruit salad for Rin, okay?"

"Okay! Thumbs up!", she exclaimed, showing the hand signs.

"Aww~ She is so cute!" Haechan snuggled the little girl who just squealed out loud.

"She definitely is." Renjun skipped to the open kitchen, taking out some mangoes, grapes, cherries and waterapples and began to cut them in small pieces for the kid to eat them easily.

"Yah Renjun! Do you have some kimchi jjigae?", the tanned boy asked.

"No", he bluntly replied, concentrating on his work.

"But you sent me a snap of kimchi jjigae last night. I thought you have some leftover." Haechan pouted in disappointment.

"I have seaweed soup. Wanna have some?", Renjun teasingly asked.

"Ofcourse not! You already know that I absolutely hate it", the other guys said, making a disgusted face.

"So, I have cut some fruits, eat these." The Chinese put all the fruits in a big bowl and walked to the living room, sitting on the couch. He put Jaerin beside him too and fed her the small pieces of fruits.