chapter 5

We cut to a mysterious airship in the air

Then we cut see the inside of the ship in a dark room with a bunch of monitors with mecha talking to someone sitting in a huge chair

Mecha: doctor if I may ask why are you suddenly interested in that blue quilled little shit.

Mecha asked the person this and the only response he got was silence  untill he spoke back

Doctor: by the time Wakeman and Skyway  found a baby with emerald green eyes it was the same time they found a chaos emerald.......so I have a reason to believe that this y/n is the key to finding the rest.

Mecha:...............(hatred)y/n

Doctor:something tells me that you don't like him I presume.

Mecha:(malice)as soon as I see him agian I'm going to slowly torture him untill he screams!

Doctor:(dismissive)do what you want to get your anger out .(serious) just.don't.kill.him we need him to find the rest of the chaos emeralds

Mecha:.......................yes doctor (thoughts:no promises).

Doctor:hm............remind me again how many chaos emeralds we have secured again?

Mecha:................3

Doctor: good Good.

The mysterious doctor then pushed a small button on the speaker.

Doctor: ORBOT CUBOT REPORT IN THE MONITOR ROOM!!!

A metalic door opened then opened and in came two robots  a red one a yellow one

Orbot:yes doctor

Cubot: if this is about the overflowing toilet then it wasn't  me!!!

Doctor:(looks at cubot) I'm not even going to ask what happened.( looks at orb bot) report the status of those three super powered brats.

Orbot:oh! The rowdy ruff boys yes they are doing fine................ better than a few hours ago when they were finally revived............they were on a rampage! untill subdued.