chapter 29

Y/n:Heh! You're to slow! Ya Monkey!

Buttercup:Get better Mojo!

Mojo:Curses!!!

We see an epic battle break out in the city of Green Hill. Mojo Jojo is currently piloting a mech suit that looks exactly like himself. All the while, Y/N and the Powerpuff Girls were on the scene.

Y/n: I've got to say,you really nailed the detail, man! You even got the height right! Hahahahaha!

Blossom:Did you get a budget cut or something!? Mojo Jojo!

Blossom said as she dodged a swing from the right arm of the mech.

Mojo:Of course I did! After that dreaded fat man took me prisoner, the bank repossessed my evil lair!

Y/N then came in and struck the head of the mech, knocking it back a few steps.

Y/n: Where the heck did you even get the martials then?!

Y/N said as he grabbed some pedestrians and rushed them out of the battlefield.

Mojo:Mojo Jojo was able to take some of his belongings with him!

Bubbles:So you're homeless?

Mojo:M-Momentarily...........

Buttercup:That sounds like a yes to me!

Buttercup then speed-blitzed her way in and knocked mech suit back a couple yards, emitting a stastifying crunch when it impacts the ground.

Y/n:AAAAAAnd he's out of here!

Blossom then looked at Buttercup deadpaned.

Blossom:(deadpaned) Wasn't that a bit much, Buttercup?

Buttercup: (shrugs) Hey, he's the one attacking the city, not me.

Bubbles:(empathetic) I feel bad for him.

Bubbles soon felt a hand on her head belonging to y/n.

Y/n: Don't be Bubbles. He'll probably find someplace nice, hopefully a country over,but hey, I ain't going to complain. Now come on! We've got a monkey to catch!

The group proceeded over to the now-destroyed suit, with bits and pieces of steel and technology scattered here and there.

Y/n: (whistles) You really did quite the number on the guy's suit, Buttercup!

Buttercup: (prideful) That'll show him!

Blossom:hm........that's weird

Blossom flew into view and checked on the destruction.

Blossom:Where......is he?

Bubbles:Do you think he left?

Y/n walked over and checked a suspiciously empty cockpit.

Y/n:Hm........The guy's loud. There's no way he would sneak off and not say something like, "Curse you Powerpuff Girls and blue-haired teenager!"

Buttercup:(laughs) Yeah! He would say that! How'd you know?

Blossom:(crosses arms) That's because he says the same quote every single time he loses Buttercup.

Buttercup: Oh........I knew that.

Bubbles:Then where did he go?

Y/n inspected the cockpit even more and found nothing.

Y/n:Huh........It looks like he really did sneak off. (shrugs) Oh well! Who wants to get some-