📷wait, what!?😮

UHG! This day just keeps getting worse. First I was late for class and every one stared at me. THEN THEY KEPT STARING. That guy keeps dodging me now. I'm currently trying to find him so I can give him some bullsh't excuse for that call, that won't result in me being called a baby again. As I walk down the hall, I see him peak around the corner, then do some wierd roll thing where the halls meet in order to sneak passed me like some kinda ninja. I ran after him and grabbed his hand. He looked at me in fear. "Geez, I'm not that scary" I roll my eyes. "It's more of nervous guilt" he stares at his shoes. "Guilt?" Good. He should feel guilty. "Yeah.. uhm.. I'm really sorry about yesterday.... I didn't mean to make you cry. I swear!" Uhg! Why is he so pretty. It makes it soo hard to stay mad at him. "Whatever! And I totally didn't cry" I roll my eyes again. A part of me keeps hoping he'll scold me for being a brat, because tht would mean he might be a daddy. "Yeah, I'm sure you didn't brat" he smirks and rolls his eyes back at me. Meanie. "Hmph!" I cross my arms and turn my head away from him. I'm starting to slip but I have to fight it. "So, uhm.. about that phone call...." oh gods, he remembers that.. "fook off, I was drunk!" I glare at him. He chuckles at me. Even his laugh is hot.
It's like he's trying to torture me. "Well it was cute" WAIT WHAT!? he crosses his arms and leans against the wall. "And you were right, I was being a meanie" I can't tell if he's mocking me or being genuine. Why is this soo harrdddd.