💵treehouse🏡

I struggle to maneuver to open my door without waking cam. As I push open the door, I see mum on the couch. Dammit. She looks over at me and sees Cam. Her eyes widen in shock. "Who the hell is this?!" I flinch at her loud voice. "Shhhhhh! You'll wake him up!" I whisper. "I DONT GIVE I FOOK! WHO THE HELL IS HE!" cam whimpers at the yelling. I drop our boards on the carpets. I stomp up the stairs, ignoring her yelling. I stomp through my room to the balcony, then walk over the makeshift bridge. I step into my tree house then sit in a bean bag, cam still in my arms. He looked up at me with big doe eyes, "she seemed angry... should I not be here..?" Fook. He seems so sad... "You're ok, love. Don't worry about her. She's just grumpy." I smile softly as he snuggles into me. "Why do live with your mum, anyway? You're a grown arse man." He giggles at me. So cute. "She won't let me move out. She's clingy. " I roll my eyes and smirk. In return I receive a wave of giggles. He seems to slowly be slipping. "I wike yous smile. Is pweety." He squirmed around, turning away from me. I pressed his back against my chest. I watched him kick his feet back and forth, giggling happily. "My shoes look like mummys." awwww. My poor baby.
"They're very pretty, luv." He looked up at me and grinned. He snuggled into me and used my shoulder as a pillow. I reached into his pocket and pulled out his chupy(paci) and a small stuffed bunny. Knew it. I gave them to him as he slowly dozed off. "Night Night little one"

https://images.app.goo.gl/bDeqP5QCCN1kzwbYA