5.

Ayah Kailana Smith
25 years old.

I tied the laces on my black and white Nike Dunks and checked my outfit one last time, making sure I liked it. CJ and I were going out but he wouldn't tell me where.

My phone buzzed a few times and i glanced over at it.

cameron 😘.
I'm almost dere beautiful, don't be takin foreva

I laughed and reacted to his message, before grabbing my purse. I placed my phone, AirPods, charger, gum and lip gloss into the bag. I heard his horn from outside and sprayed my perfume on before walking downstairs.

He stood outside my door with roses in his hand, dressed in a black t-shirt, camo printed shorts and some black and white dunks.

"Aww, thank you CJ. Why you tryna dress like me?" I laughed, kissing his cheek. He smiled and threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Ain't nobody tryna dress like you lil girl, get yo fine ass in the car. Damn, I like this on you." He said and bit his lip as he opened the passenger door. I shook my head and got inside. He got in and drove off, turning his music on.

"Are you still not gonna tell me where we going?" I asked.
"No, nie stop asking me. You gon ruin da' surprise for yourself." He chuckled, dreads hanging over his face.

I found myself staring and admiring his features for a moment before he turned and smirked at me.

I laughed and scrolled through my phone for a while, his hand finding it's way to my thigh. About 20 minutes later, we arrived at a drive in theater.

"Awww, a sweet ass hood nigga. I love this, thank you." I smiled, taking my seatbelt off.
"Yo' welcome mamas, it ain't nun, forreal. I'm glad you like it. Come over here." He said, tapping his leg.

I crawled over the arm rest and sat on his lap, the movie Smile beginning to play on the big screen. He pulled a bag of snacks out from the backseat and sat them down next to us.

I moved around, trying to get comfortable when he placed his hand on my back.
"Quit moving, mamas." He rasped, confusing me until I felt his dick bulging on my stomach. That shit was a solid 8 inches.

"Oh shit, my bad." I laughed, and he chuckled.
"It's aight, gimme a kiss." He mumbled, grabbing my neck and his pressing his lips onto mine.

He tugged on my bottom lip and I opened up, letting him slip his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as he tugged at the hem of my shorts, the kiss becoming more intense.

"Take these off," he mumbled against my lips. I lifted up and pulled my shorts down. His thumb rubbed my clit and I jumped. A moan escaped my mouth as he pushed 2 fingers into me.

"Fuck," I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck. He curved his fingers and kissed on my collarbone.
"Damn, this pussy wet as fuck fa' me mamas. Let da' seat back, real quick." He spoke. I reached down and laid the seat flat.

He removed his fingers and shoved them in my mouth. I sucked them clean and he smirked, kissing me once more. Without any warning, he pushed his dick into me and my mouth fell open.

"Ouh, fuck!" I moaned, starting to bounce on his dick.
"Shit, just like that mamas. Yo' shit feel so good." He groaned, hands gripping my ass.
"Mmm, right there baby." I whimpered as the tip jabbed at my g-spot.

"Gah damn, tell me how much you love this dick baby. Talk to me." He spoke sensually.
"I love this dick, daddy. Ugh, fuck I'm finna cum." I gasped as he grabbed my hips and started slowly bouncing me.

"Cum on yo' dick mamas, let it out. Good girl." He moaned as I released onto him. He sped up his strokes and thrusted his hips up into me as he chased his release, and moments later I felt him shoot inside of me.

"Fuck," he panted, kissing me and grabbing my throat, I moaned into the kiss as I rode out my high.
"We gotta go get a plan b, I couldn't pull out. Yo' shit life changing bra', I'm never letting you leave me." He chuckled.

I shook my head as he grabbed some wipes from his arm rest and wiped us off.

"You don't have to get it, that's a waste of money." I laughed, he furrowed his eyebrows.
"The hell you mean?"

"I'm infertile, I can't get pregnant, so it doesn't matter." I spoke lowly. He looked at me for a second and nodded, before kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry i brought it up, mamas." He apologized.
I waved him off.
"I've been infertile my entire life, I've accepted it." I explained. He nodded and cuddled up with me, beginning to watch the movie.

∾ ∾ ∾

"Was it good?" Titi asked. I laughed and nodded my head.
"Shit was amazing, life changing, like, never seen no dick that thick and big." I sipped my margarita and she smiled.

"My bitch hit the lotto. Did you find out anything about that son situation?" She asked.
"Nah, I don't think I should ask. Ima wait for him to tell me, and if he doesn't then I will bring it up. I just don't want it to seem like I'm stalking his background, you know?" I explained. She nodded her head.

"I understand that, youn wanna look weird with it. Bitch, I forgot to tell you!" She gasped and i sat up, ready to hear all of it.
"What bitch?"

"Girl, Moni out here pretending like she over Kayshawn but found out yesterday she pregnant. So I ask her is she keeping it, that hoe got defensive real bad. Calling me all sorts of shit, like bitch I just asked a question that definitely needs an answer, especially if she already 2 months. So then I guess she told her nigga I'm being nosy, he texts me and asks me to convince her to get rid of the shit cause he got a baby with another hoe. I told the bitch everything he told me and she still sitting there being delusional saying I'm lying. Bitch, he said it not me! I'm so over that stupid hoe." She ranted.

My mouth was open the whole time.

"That hoe is crazy. Can't help someone who don't want it, let ha be one of 10 babymamas and see how far it get her." I laughed, placing my glass on the counter, walking to the sink to clean it.

My phone started buzzing and Titi checked it for me.
"Yo' lil devil dick nigga texting you!" She laughed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

cameron 😘.

mamas
lemme come stay wit u tn
i miss u

i have company , u can come around 11.
i miss u too

i miss dat pussy too
ain't pullin out fa shit man im too hype
did dat sound wrong ????????

😭 it's alr boy idc
ion want u to anyways 😘.

betttttt
u gon regret sayin dat lil mamas

i won't
fuck up my walk and then ill be satisfied, dat lil quickie ain't show yo full potential ik it
ain't show mines either

so whatchu gon do?

js cum and see 🤷🏾‍♀️

aye
tell whoever over there to get the fuck out now

🤣 whatever u say

I smiled and looked at Titi.
"You gotta go bitch." I sighed and she threw up her hands.
"Shit, I was planning on it the way you smirkin' at a screen. Ima talk to you tomorrow girl, text me so I can know you still alive." She laughed and kissed my cheek.