10.

3rd Person Omniscient

Moans filled the room as CJ pushed Ayahs legs back. They were in his favorite position- missionary.
"Cam," she moaned, her nails digging into his back as he gave slow & deep strokes.

He groaned under his breath, keeping eye contact with her. "You look so pretty mamas, so fucking sexy."

His arms were placed under her knees, bending her legs back as far as possible. He wanted to make sure she felt everything.
"I'm gonna cum, daddy." A shiver ran through her body as CJ spit on her clit & rubbed it with his thumb.

"Go ahead baby, cum on yo' dick," he spoke, white covering his dick. Ayah looked up at him in awe, he was perfect when it came to sex. With a few more slow strokes, he reached his climax and nutted inside of her. Both of them moaned as he fucked his nut into her before pulling out.

"You tryna get in the shower?" He asked, smiling when he noticed Ayahs legs shaking.
"Yes, can you pick me up?" She laughed, reaching up for him.

He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Turning the shower on, he stepped in and let Ayah pee before she got in the shower.

"You dangerous, you know that?" She laughed, Cameron smirked and placed his hands on her waist.
"I'm already knowin'," he spoke, putting some of her dove body wash onto her towel and washing her back.

Ayah did the same for him, noticing the bunch of scratches on his back.
"Damn, I did all this?" She mumbled, rubbing her hand over them.

"Does it hurt? I'm sorry." She said. He shook his head.
"It's coo' mamas," he chuckled, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

About 20 minutes later, they got out of the shower and dressed in their matching plaid pajamas.

Ayah noticed her phone had a couple notifications. She checked the messages from her dad and sat on the bed.

pops💘.

Ayah
Me and your brother are on the way to the police station
Mason got away

Didn't they arrest him?

He escaped. I'm telling you, keep your guard up. You have a pistol and don't be afraid to use it. If anything happens I'll bail you out

Dad don't say that.
Have they found Zeke ?

They managed to get his address but Zeke wasn't there.
They're on the run somewhere

Ok, so why do I need to go to the station?

Didn't you say Cameron knew what Zeke looked like?

You're right
We otw

"Cam, we gotta go to the police station and i need you to give a statement. Is that ok? They need your help to figure out what Zeke looks like." Ayah spoke, slipping her crocs on.

"I gotchu," He nodded, throwing a hoodie on and tossing one of his to Ayah. They grabbed their phones & wallets before heading out of the hotel.

It was around 9 pm, so traffic was minimal. They got to the station quickly and spotted Zion & Aiyden.
Cameron couldn't help but feel intimidated. 2 men who didn't play about Ayah stood in front of him. They hadn't formally met yet, but he hoped he made a good impression here.

"Wassup bro," Aiyden nodded, giving Cam a dap.
"Wassup, and it's nice to meet you sir." He went to shake Zion's hand but he instead pulled him into an embrace.

"Nice to meet you too son, thank you for being here and helping me find my son," he smiled. Cam smiled back as a detective walked up to the group.

"I'm Detective Jones, it's nice to meet you all," the tall darkskin man warmly smiled and shook everyone's hands.
"Follow me." The all followed him into his office. He sat behind his desk and pulled out a Manila folder.

"First and foremost, this is the photo we have of Mason. Do you recognize him?" He spoke, sliding Masons mugshot across the desk. Everyone eyed it, but Cameron was the first to speak up.

"Yea, he claimed to be Zeke dad. I seen them in Miami around the streets in like 2013. I tried to help Zeke get his permit and asked Mason for his papers but he didn't have anything. He was just a weird nigga in general, den' Zeke said his name got changed to Darius," he explained. The detective wrote down the important details and also kept a voice recording.

"I think he had 'em selling drugs or doing 'em. He was 14 on da' streets of Overtown. No reason a kid like him should be out there, especially that late at night. Never heard anything about his mom, siblings or any other family. Me and Zeke tried looking for his docs but couldn't find anything under his birth name or changed name. Only his birth certificate."

"Can you give me any details on what he looks like?" Detective asked. Cam nodded just as the sketch artist walked into the room.

There was a large tension in the room. Was this Ezekiel or just some mix up?

"Aight, he was mad lightskin, had some full lips, a wide nose. He had a nose hump too. Slim as hell, I would say he was 6'4. His eyebrows were thick and he had a mole on his left brow and on his right ear. His ears was big too. His eyes were blue with some hints of green and brown, a weird color. Then he had some hair like Aiydens. He had a tattoo sleeve up his right arm and a brown mark on his leg, ion remember which one. It was a birthmark." He explained. The artist finished adding in details to the sketch until it was finished.

Zion, Ayah, and Aiyden all looked at the picture.
"That's him," they all said in unison.
Even though they had no idea what he looked like as a grown up, there was a strong sense that this was Zeke.

Zion chuckled, "I can't wait to find that bitch,"