𝟏

"Turn away... If you could, get me a drink, of water, 'cause my lips are chapped and faded..." 

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"Alright class listen up. I told you what was going to happen, and you better take this seriously if you want to actually graduate." A man with inky black hair announced to his class, who some looked annoyed, some nervous, and some overall happy. "If I hear one of you is causing any trouble or hurting any of these kids' feelings, I will personally make sure you have to do your entire high school career over again. But I'm sure I won't hear any of that, right?" The tired man announced, glaring at each and every single one of his students, making sure they understood full well what he meant. 

How could they not though? This is UA's Class 3-A, the best of the best, top of the school. If being respectful to a few kids in a hospital is a major task, that would be shameful to hero society as a whole. 

A chorus of "Yes sir", "Yes Mr. Aizawa", and at least one "Sir!" had been heard circling throughout the vehicle. 

One by one, they all filed off the bus. Except one lingered a bit: Katsuki Bakugo. If you had to sum his personality up in a nutshell, it was certainly NOT talking to people, let alone kids. 

"..kugo." 

"Bakugo. For the last time, get over here so I can tell you your room number." 

'Old bastard, tryna make us talk to kids so we can get our fucking diplomas. I don't see any other of these shitty classes doing that!' The blonde rolled his eyes and swiped the card from his teacher that he was holding out to him. 

"Just a warning 'cause I'm not stupid when it comes to you; Don't you dare mess this up for yourself. I gave you a special room, don't fail me." 

One thing Katsuki Bakugo never did was fail. 

"Yeah sure, whatever." He muttered, following after the line of his classmates who dispersed across the building after grabbing a sticker to verify they were a visitor. 

'715... 715... There. 715. Let's see what the hell that damn pencil-head set up for me.' The hero-in-training thought, knocking on the door. He heard someone from the inside clear their throat, then say a raspy "come in". It sounded as if they hadn't talked in a while.

Upon walking in Katsuki discovered this 'they' was a boy who looked to be about his age, very pale and gaunt with deep green eyes and a messy head of green locks. The boy smiled, and put down whatever book he was reading.

"All Might, huh?" the blonde said, noticing the cover.

"O-oh, uh, yeah... You're one of the kids from UA, right?" The green-haired boy asked, dodging the acknowledgment to the book as he felt it was embarrassing.

"Yeah. Katsuki Bakugo, and don't forget it."

The boy raised an eyebrow at this statement, a little unamused, which greatly differed from how timid he seemed earlier.

"Izuku Midoriya. Really isn't much else to say, I'm just here to give you a grade right?" Izuku smirked, taking the blonde way off guard.

"How the hell do you even know about that?" He asked, and Izuku's smirk grew wider. "The nurses told us that we had to behave, 'because your UA students and need to get your diplomas and all that.'" Izuku said in finger quotes. "Personally, I think it's best you never came at all, I mean, wouldn't you find it embarrassing if some hero from one of most elite hero courses in the country was forced to see you for a grade, while you lay in bed and just help them out? I think it's a bit too much of a reality check."