𝟑

'Now turn away... 'Cause I'm awful just to see, 'cause all my hairs abandoned all my body...'

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"So how's everyone's assignment for Aizawa going?" A member of Class 1-A, and the only female in the Bakusquad, Mina Ashido, asked her table. The conversation wasn't happening but all the boys seemed to perk up with her question. Mina always had a way of lighting the atmosphere.

"Pretty good! Met this little manly dude who likes sharks!" Eijiro Kirishima exclaimed, happy to find someone who shares the same interests as him. 

"Eh, it's been fine. They put me and Sero together so we hang out with some of the little kids, I gotta be honest it's pretty sad but they all seem so happy." A black-haired boy nodded after hearing Denki Kaminari's statement. 

"Well that's awesome! I usually get to talk to the younger girls and they are a-may-zing! But anyways, what about you Bakubabe?" Mina asked, and the blonde rolled his eyes in annoyance, as per usual. His friends knew this probably meant it was fine, otherwise, he would've complained earlier on. 

However, they did not expect him to actually say anything about it.

"It's been fine I guess... That damn one-sided pencil said he was giving me a special room, and he sure damn did." Katsuki played with his food, obviously thinking about you-know-who. 

"What do you mean?" Mina asked, hoping that if the blonde started venting, they could really get him to talk. It only worked once in a while. 

"He sent me to this extra's room, someone around our age, and I swear to god he isn't just some extra." The Bakusquad waited in anticipation for Katsuki to continue. 

"He's got a weird-ass personality, but he's actually decent. Green eyes, green hai- OH WAIT A DAMN MINUTE YOU ASSHOLES TRICKED ME!" 

"Ooooooo Bakugo likes someoneeeeeee~" 

"SHUT IT DUNCE FACE!" 

The whole Bakusquad laughed, knowing Katsuki was fuming. 

"But seriously bro! It sounds like you're really into this guy! Why not tell him?" The only redhead at the table asked, hoping he could keep chipping away at his best friends hard shell.

"C'mere Shitty Hair." Katsuki said, unusually serious and not threatening. Eijiro stood up and followed Katsuki out of the lunchroom and into an empty hallway, the sound of a drink machine being the only thing filling it.

"What's up bro?"

"It's about him. I would never say any of this to those idiots, but there's a reason I ain't sayin' shit to that freckled fanboy."

"You mean the guy you're-"

"YES dumbass, keep up!"

"So... why not, man?" 

"He's on his death bed. Stage 4... cancer."

The two talked til the end of their lunch period after that. 

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"Kacchan!" Izuku said as Katsuki walked into the room a few days after he and Eijiro talked. He drove himself this time though. 

Honestly, Eijiro was nice enough to know he couldn't give advice, and he wasn't willing to try. He did however tell Katsuki he should try keeping a friendship or something with his new friend. The blonde did try to put his growing feelings aside. He trusted his best friend.