pussy destroyer

"I despise men, I really do." Paris says as she storms in and drops her bag with a huff.

I look at her then just go back to my calculus homework and she just stares at me expectantly.

Was I suppose to say something? I've never gossiped like this about guys before so I'm clueless on what she expects from me. What was I suppose to say, I'm gay as hell and never experienced that? Well to be fair I haven't experienced that with a girl either, but you get my point.

"What?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

She rolls her eyes then starts pacing, "This is the part where you're supposed to ask me why."

"Oh." I say, "Wh-" I start but she interrupts me, "Oh I'll tell you why!" She grumbles.

"They are so fucking entitled!" She says throwing her arms up in the air.

She sits in the chair right next to me, "Like today Leon Marshall would not leave me alone today. Like I was just minding my own business, heading to class, you know like a normal person!"

She takes a deep breathe then continues, "And here he comes talking about how, "I should have never broken up with you." Like sir." She deadpans, "You damn well I'm the one who dumped your ass. And then he's like, "everyone wants us to be together, even the school. And I'm standing there thinking like, "That's bullshit, half the school hates him because he bully's them for fun."

It's true, I've experienced it first hand for the past 2 and half years, I mentally grumble.

"Like he is so blind and conceited." She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, "You know?!" She quickly turns to me.

I widen my eyes, "Uh yeah I know exactly what you mean... he's seems very privileged. Not to mention, he's seems kinda desperate for you." I scratch the back my head.

"Right?! Finally someone who gets it!" She says throwing her arms in the arm.

HAH. Nailed it. I am so good at girl talk.

"Yeah, he's definitely trying to gaslight you." I nod.

"Thank you!" She sighs and rest her head on her palms, "I knew you would get it, you just seem like a person who would understand that."

I grin and raise my eyebrows, "I am great with the ladies."

She just blankly stares at me, "And now I take it back." She says then gets out her books.

I snicker then start teaching from where we left off the previous Tuesday. We were about an hour in, being productive when we heard moaning and kissing sounds coming from somewhere in the library.

We both look at each other and try to hold in our laughs.

She grabs my hand, "Come on let's go see who it is." She says pulling me with her.

I stare at her hand in mine, and I'm not gonna lie... I am highly enjoying this right now.

We go a little ways to our right and see two people making out against the back wall of the library.

"Aw man, I can't get a clear shot the fucking Encyclopedia is in the way." She whines, standing on her tippy toes, desperately trying to see.

I pull it from the self then quietly set it on the floor. She looks up at me and grins.

That was cute

"Holy shit- Is that Leon and Tracy Abrams?!" She whisper yells, "He just got done ranting to me for like 5 minutes on how we should get back together!"