the seduction olympics

Mayson

"This is way more boring than I thought." Paris groans from next to my toolbox. She was sitting with one leg over the other on the counter, still in her school uniform which consisted of a white blouse, a maroon ribbon tie, a maroon plaid skirt, thigh high black socks, and black loafers. Her smooth and silky blonde hair fell down her back in delicate waves.

God really does have favorites, I thought from behind the cash register.

"Well, what were you expecting?" I ask.

I don't get a reply until I see Paris walk around the register and sit on the counter in front of me and cross her legs again.

Lord.

"I don't know, not this." She shrugged.

I clear my throat and focus my attention on my hands so she wouldn't see my blush, "Well it's a Monday. Nothing really happens on Mondays." I mutter, playing with my hands.

I hear shuffling coming from in front of me and the next thing I know Paris is standing between my legs. She lifts up my head with pointer finger, "That's better." She says with a soft smile on her face.

Woman.

Like I said, I have a love-hate relationship with woman. Especially Paris.

"Now say what you were saying again." She whispers from above me.

I don't answer and quickly scan my eyes over her body. If someone walked in, they'd probably think I was checking her out.

And they would be right.

"Hm?" I shake my head as I finally snap out of my daze.

Paris chuckles at me then just stares at my eyes. The way she was looking at me, made me think she thought I was the best thing she ever saw,"You have really pretty eyes, Mace." She whispers.

"Uhhh- thanks." I mumble still a little dazed from how close she was.

She softly puts her hand on my cheek and rubs her thumb over it, "No problem." She smirks.

I don't really know who leaned in first but all I know is we were a breathe away from each other and I was finally gonna kiss Paris again when I head a shrill voice call from the door, "Mayson!"

I quickly jump up out of my chair and move Paris back by her hips.

She just smirks at me as I try to compose myself.

"You seem a little flustered there." She smirks then hops back on the counter.

"Oh hush." I grumble then glance at the door.

I let out a frustrated groan and facepalm my forehead when I see who it is.

"What?" Paris asks confused.

"It's Mrs. Wilson." I mutter.

Paris just stares at me blankly, "Old lady pheromone, Mrs. Wilson." I sigh and rub my eyes.

"Ohhhh, that Mrs. Wilson." Paris tsks then turns her attention towards the door, "That's a very revealing top." Paris mutters as her eyes silently judge Mrs. Wilson who is standing at the door, waving at me.

"I know." I sigh and walk over towards her.

"Hello Mrs. Wilson, what can I do for you?" I ask with a fake smile.

"Oh I just need a tire change." She says and shamelessly rakes her eyes over my body.

"I thought I gave you one last week?" I shift uncomfortably.