Chapter 3

You whip your head around to see a bored, tired-looking boy. You raise an eyebrow at him. He has gray hair with dark roots. 

"Do you have a pencil I can borrow?" He asks. You study him for a moment before pulling a pencil out of your bag and handing it to him. He thanked you and you nodded in return. 

After giving him the pencil, you went back to looking out the window but you could feel him turn back to look at you while he was writing. You tried to ignore the feeling but you felt very awkward being watched. A few moments passed and you didn't feel like anyone was staring at you anymore so you relaxed. 

~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang and the boy who had borrowed your pencil turned to you. 

"Thanks," he said as he handed it to you. 

You took the pencil and put it in your pencil bag. "No problem." You could tell that he was about to say something else but you being an introvert got up. "I'm gonna go to lunch, see ya." 

"Oh, okay," he said as he watched you leave. "See ya." 

You leave the room and take out your schedule. At the top of the paper are your locker number and combination. You glance to your right to look at the locker numbers. You gain knowledge of the order of the numbers and turn around to make your way down the hall. As you are walking, your head is tilted to the left as you scan the lockers. You come to a corner and are about to round it but with your head tilted, you cannot see in front of you. 

You came in contact with something. Or someone. You hear a grunt above your head and looked up to see a sleep-deprived yet gorgeous face. 

"Sorry..." you begin to say. You look down at your feet knowing that he was looking down at you. "I wasn't paying attention." 

When you received no response, you looked up and met his eyes. They were olive green mixed with a bit of yellow. They reminded you of a cat's eyes. The two of you stood there, only two inches apart, staring into each other's eyes. Suddenly, you realized what you were doing. Your face began to heat up and you took a step back. 

"S-sorry-" You turned your head and stared at the bottom of the wall to avoid his gaze but you could feel him looking at the side of your face. "I need to go." 

You walked around him without looking at him and continued down the hall in embarrassment. 

He leaned back and turned his head to watch you leave until you turned the next corner and he could no longer see you. He leaned forward again and let out a happy sigh. Looking down at the floor, a smile crept onto his face. "Cute." 

"What's cute, Suna?" The boy with gray hair and dark roots suddenly appeared in front of him. 

"So his name is Suna." You thought. You were standing against the wall on the other side of the next corner. 

Suna looked up to look at his friend. "Nothin'." 

The two of them left but you stayed where you were for a little while. You then realized that he had called you cute. You crouch down against the wall and bury your face in your knees and wrap your arms around your legs. But then the bell rang and you quickly got up off the floor and started walking faster to find your locker. "'Guess I won't be eating lunch today. It was worth it." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's been so long since I updated this story. It's been a chaotic few months and I was so focused on the stories that you guys asked for but I didn't want to just leave this story so here you go! I hope you enjoy it!