Chapter 7

"BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," one of the still-standing boys cackled at the one on the floor. 

The other joins in the laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE THREW THE HEADSET AT YOU." 

And, lastly, the one on the floor groans. "Shut up, you idiots. She would've done the same to you two." 

Finally, you finish processing what's going on. "Holy crap. Uh, sorry? Wait, what are you doing in my room? Am I supposed to apologize for injuring an intruder?"

"Not sure, but an apology would be nice," says the boy prying himself off the floor. "By the way, your carpet is really soft." 

"Dude, that sounds weird." 

"Sooooo... are you guys gonna explain what you're doing in my apartment or am I just gonna call the cops?" you ask with your hands on your hips, stepping toward your phone on the desk. 

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. We'll explain, right, guys?" The blonde steps forward with his hands out like a stop sign. 

"Only because I don't want Kita on my ass." 

"Wait a minute..." you say, connecting the dots. Why does the blonde look so familiar? "ATSUMU?" 

"Y/N?" 

"You two know each other?" 

"Oh, you're the girl who sits next to me in class." 

"You're the one who borrowed my pencil that one time!" 

"Okay, what the heck is happening?" 

You step toward the boy who was previously on the floor and go on your tiptoes to get a better look at his face. 

"W-what are you doing?" he stammers, stepping backward. 

You snap, pointing at the boy. "You're the guy I ran into on my first day." 

"You know them too, Y/N?" Atsumu asks you in surprise. 

You shrug. "Sorta. Still don't know their names." 

"The stupid-looking one is my twin Osamu." 

You slowly turn towards the other two with a pointed finger and pan back to Atsumu with a confused look. "You sure that isn't you?" You grin.

"Ouch, Y/N, that hurts." He puts his hand to his chest with an offended look as you stick your tongue out at him in return. "Fine then. The one with the gray hair is my twin, Osamu. And the one who you half-killed is Suna." 

You nod at both of them before turning back to Atsumu. 

"How did you even find out where I live?" 

"Heh, see, about that-" he starts, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. 

Osamu interrupts, "He didn't; he went to the wrong apartment." 

"Shut yer trap, Samu!" Atsumu shouts at his twin, dropping his hand and leaning towards him. He looks like one of those little dogs that bark super high-pitched and squeaky. 

"So..." Osamu turns back to you, ignoring Atsumu. "Can we talk about your game rage?" 

You blush in embarrassment. "Uh, no?" 

"Hm, too bad," Suna says after being scarily quiet for the past few minutes. "You sounded like an eleven-year-old boy on Fortnite."

Your jaw drops as Atsumu cackles, Osamu snickering behind his hand. "I bet you're that eleven-year-old boy on Fortnite," you counter, regaining composure. "Oh, wait. Sorry, I meant nine-year-old." 

"Dayum... she's good," Osamu says, pointing at you and tilting his head towards Suna—meanwhile, his twin pounces on the boy. 

"DAMN!" shouts the blonde, dangling off of Suna's slender body. "SHE GOT YOU GOOD! ARE YOU JUST GONNA TAKE THAT? I PERSONALLY WO-" 

"If you don't shut up and get off me right now, the only thing I will be taking is you to throw in a dumpster for some homeless man to find," says the unamused boy. You smirk at him, sticking your tongue out slightly and shaking your head. "What?" he snaps. 

"Oh, nothing," you reply, your smirk widening into a grin. You look at Atsumu. "I like that one." Pointing to Suna, your hand bobs up and down slowly. You reach down and pick up your headset from the plush carpet, placing it back on your desk, and shut off your computer, pushing in the chair. 

"Alright," you say, tossing your keys up into the air and catching them smoothly. "What's the apartment number?" 

The three lads look at you dumbfounded while a small "huh?" sound escapes from Osamu's lips. 

You raise an eyebrow at them. "Didn't you say that you went to the wrong apartment?" You twirl your keys around your index finger. "If you failed to find it the first time, I doubt you'll be able to find it, period." 

Suna tilts his head in a "she's got a point" kind of way. You glance at him with curious eyes before skipping out of your bedroom. The boys wait in the hallway as you pull on your black leather Converse, Suna holding the door. You nod at him as you pass, leading the three down the hallway. 

"Oi, Samu!" 

"What?" 

"Move!" 

"What-" 

"I wanna walk in front!" 

"What, no! The last time you walked in front, we trespassed into some random girl's apartment!"

"What? She's not a random girl, she's my friend!"

"Sure, she is." 

"Suna, you're not helping!" 

"Why would I help you?" 

"Because you love me~" 

"Try again." 

You snicker under your breath at the boys quarreling behind you as you near their destination. Stopping in front of a door, you hear the three behind you collide with each other, only leading to more arguing. 

"We're here," you say just as Atsumu grasps onto Osamu's gray locks. "247, right?" 

Atsumu glances at his phone. "Yup! Thanks, Y/N." 

"Yeah, no problem. If you need me, you know where to find me." Atsumu nods and salutes like a little boy scout. He then steps forward with his arms spread apart. Eyes widened, you duck and step out of the way, causing the blonde to hug the brunette instead. As another fight breaks out, you walk away from the situation and back to your apartment, making a note to lock the door. 

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

hi!

this chapter is kind of short but there's a lot of humor in it so i hope you enjoyed it. i'm sorry it took me so long to finish, i've had a bit of a writer's block for the past week. but i'm thankful for all of your support. so thank you for that.

see you in the next chapter!

<<33