6

"Take a seat back in your clamshell
If the oceans are not enough,
Nor am I"
-Alrighty Aphrodite-

"Come on Jisung, it will be fun! You said you'll sit with us!" Felix whined, gripping Jisung's sleeve,
"Yes.. but I usually sit with my friend, and-"
"That's not a problem! you can just bring him along!" Felix cuts into Jisung's words.

He sort of hoped that sitting with Chan is enough of a reason for Felix to let him go; but it didn't seem to work well enough, so without having a choice Jisung takes his phone out to text Chan, there is no way he seats with them alone whatsoever.

You
Chan
Chan
Chan

Chan Hyung
what do you want kid

You
There's this boy that invited
Me to eat lunch with him and his friends, please come

Chan Hyung
Sure

You
Yesss I love you
I'll see you in the cafeteria!

Chan Hyung
See you there

"So his coming?" Felix asks with enthusiasm, almost shoving his face into Jisung's phone.
"Yes," Jisung nods, he almost lets out a sigh but remembers Felix is right next to him, and being rude will be bad for his first impression.
"Great! Let's go!" without having time to compromise, Jisung lets out a little yelp as his sleeve is being tugged by Felix, who pulls him all the way to the cafeteria.

Jisung hates the cafeteria, it's the most crowded and disgusting place in the whole school, the moment they both go through the doors and he's facing a giant room filled with hundreds of students talking and shouting about whatever, he wants to rip his grip out of Felix and run away to his sweet spot under the tree.

When they reach up to what seems to be Felix's table jisung puts his eyes on three more people. Two of them are sitting close to each other; the one to the left wears an oversized gray windbreaker, and he has dark pin-straight hair, cut in a tidy mullet. He has round delicate glasses and when he smiles at the video the guy to the right is showing him, his eyes disappear and a bright, white smile pops out. His friend on the right has his gray Adidas jacket zipped right up to his neck, he has fluffy brown hair and his features resemble a puppy.

On the other side of the table sat a boy with a black hood, buried in piles of papers, he rest his head on the palm of his hand and scribbles something in his notebook.

"Hey, guys! This is Jisung, he is joining us today" Felix says, a little too loud than he could have said, to Jisung's taste. The three heads lift up in confusion, but a second later, they greet Jisung with warm smiles and hellos.

"Ok, so this one is Jeongin," Felix points at the guy with the glasses, which waves gently toward Jisung. "the one that's right next to him is Seungmin, and this is Changbin, he's learning for a stupid test" Felix points to the one next to Jeongin, and finally to the one this buried in his studies.

"This stupid test Felix, is on Monday," Changbin mocks "and I know nothing! Literally, how could he give us a test on the third week of school?!" Changbin cries out and crushes his head on his books.

"You could study during the weekend," Felix says blankly

"Come on dude, we both know Imma do anything on the weekend besides studying," Chungbin blurs out with his head still down in the books.