7

"Now that you found it, It's gone
Now that you feel it,
You don't
You've gone off the rails"
-nude-

Saying Jisung doesn't want to go to work is an understatement, ever since lunch earlier that day he has been feeling shitty to say the least. he is shamed about the way he acted earlier that day, how could he face Chan now? What will he do?

At times like this when Jisung has problems he doesn't want to fix, he just prefers to crawl into his comforter and sleep until doomsday arrives, but it's not a very well-calculated decision, and it will probably give him more troubles in the future than he already has in the present.

Yet, he doesn't have a choice, Jisung has to apologize to Chan, if he wouldn't do it, what kind of friend will it make him? Jisung did some bad things and he has to own up to the consequences of them, the problem, however, is that he doesn't know how.

He keeps on wondering about his approach to Chan while he walks down the street. Fall is right around the corner, trees are starting to change color and the wind is blowing harder than usual, sending chills down Jisung's spine as he only wears a thin nylon windbreaker over a simple T-shirt. The streets are starting to get empty, another people seem to be wearing more and more layers. Jisung can feel nothing but comfort as the wind blows away blonde hair strands away from his face, announcing its presence and the end of the summer.

The way to the restaurant seemed way shorter with Jisung's playlist busting his eardrums and piles of overthinking; in what felt like two minutes (but was more in reality ) Jisung arrived at the familiar ally. Chan and the other employees, including Minho, are already there, marching between tables, serving customers, working in the kitchen, and the job is endless. Jisung's shift technically started an hour ago, but luckily he had a small after-school activity, so he had to turn in late, which gave him some more time to think.

"Hey Jisung" the brunet is greeted by a very busy Chan, he looks like he's trying to multitask between taking orders, making coffee at the bar, and giving orders to employees; Chan would never not say hello to Jisung when he sees him.
Jisung, on the other hand, only replies with a small hi that he doubts if Chan even heard.

Chan doesn't take it to heart. Since he is the only one who knows the things Jisung went through, he is in no place to judge his actions, although they do manage to piss him off sometimes; he's also human. Chan is currently not mad at Jisung for what happened at school, because he knows for a fact, that beyond all the walls Jisung has built around himself, he never means to come off as rude, he just struggles sometimes with suppressing his feelings, considering the things he had to go through, it's completely normal.

Chan still wishes to see Jisung communicate and form bonds with people other than him, maybe even find a significant other, but until he would be able to do this by himself, he has to go through a long journey.

Chan is planning on confronting Jisung during the shift, maybe getting to the root of Jisung's feelings and helping him solve them. Things like this had happened to them before and luckily, Chan knows how to deal with it. He has to sharpen his brotherhood skills and hope for the best, it works well most of the times.

Jisung immediately disappears into the employee room, he doesn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment. What makes his anxiety even worse is the fact that today there were more employees than usual, since Friday is the busiest day in the week for the business.

He checks his position for the day and relief floods his body when he sees he's in the kitchen; that way he doesn't have to interact with customers or employees, or just people in general. He puts an apron on as he goes to the kitchen and looks for work for him to do; maybe that will get his mind busy.