12

"Everything I need is right
in front of me
Hey, good looking
You were nowhere to be seen"
-hey good looking-

Monday, October 10

"Come on! you will look so cute!" Felix cheers in enthusiasm, gripping onto Jisung's wrist; who has an annoyed facial expression on display. But Felix either doesn't notice it or chooses to ignore it.

"I said no Felix. Put that thing down." Jisung says in irritation, wanting to punch himself for not being able to hide a tiny smile forming on his lips; Keeping a poker face was never his thing. He pushes down a red comb that Felix points straight to his nose.

"But we all have them! Even Changbin agreed!" Felix whines, pointing his comb at a pissed Changbin who sits right across from them, munching angrily on his lunch. From his head shooting up two pigtails made carefully with sleek, shiny black hair. Despite his annoyed expression, he looks adorable.

"He loves it he's just being dramatic," Felix mentions flatly, every time his head turns, his blonde pigtails bounce along with it.

It is Monday, the beginning of another week, The weather is getting a bit chilly; in a big contrast to the unbelievably hot wave that attacked the population in the past week, it is now safe to say that hoodie season has officially started.

Jisung was indeed dehydrated, he had this bad habit of not drinking enough water for as long as he remembers, but it never came up to his mind that it could actually hurt him; it fook him by surprise. But with good rest, painkillers, and a great amount of water (half forced upon him by Chan) Jisung already feels way better.

The first day of the week passed by surprisingly fast and soon enough it was 12:00 A.M. It is already a habit for Jisung and Chan to eat with the new friend group; they always walk to the cafeteria together. Today, however, Jisung goes there all by himself since Chan had to speak to his algebra teacher, and it affects his anxiety level as he walks down the crowded hallways alone.

The second Jisung steps into a radius of ten meters from their usual table, Felix and Hyunjin jump on him, both having those bouncy pigtails- begging him to get them as well. Apparently, Felix bought a whole pack of pom pom hair ties to do that hairstyle to the whole group for no possible reason, he claims it's important for the group's bond. A poor excuse if you ask Jisung, but the truth is that Felix doesn't need a reason to wake up in the morning and decide that it would be awesome to tie each one of the friend group's hair into the most random hairstyle.

It seems as though Seumgmin also gave in to the Hyunjin's and Felix's pressure. Jisung had to admit, he looks adorable with his shiny bangs and those two fountains peeking from the tops of his head. What makes it even cuter, is that in contrast to Changbin, Seungmin doesn't seem to mind the hairstyle, and his innocent face makes his whole aura pure and gentle.

Jisung still tries to refuse his two annoying friends. He cannot ignore the fact that he is surrounded by tens and hundreds of students inside a packed full cafeteria. Maybe he grew more comfortable sitting there in the first place, but he'd hate for any sort of attention to be drawn towards him. But he pretty much tipped the scales when he decided to join an attention-seeking group of people.

"But you have the perfect hair length!" Hyunjin cries out, sending his hand to pinch a small lock of brown hair from Jisung's bangs. Jisung is having a hard time keeping his expression serious with how pathetic Hyunjin is being at the moment.