The Premise

Teach Me How to Kiss

Singto wants to catch his long-time secret crush off guard with a proper, breathtaking kiss. And his best friend Krist is conveniently there to help him practice to master the perfect kiss.

❤︎

Part 1

The Premise 

His face gave away no indication of hesitation as he trudged his way towards his best friend's house. Instead of looking confused and nervous like he was actually feeling, he walked with long confident steps with his hands balled into fists. He looked like he was about to teach someone a very nasty lesson or simply pick a fight with the biggest bloke in town.

*knock knock knock*

As the manager opened the front door, Singto muttered a quick "Hello" and brushed past upstairs towards Krist's bedroom, without bothering to wait for a reply. He did not mean to be rude, not at all, but he was just determined to do this, today, and he did not want anything to delay it or worse...make him change his mind.

And he was afraid of that... changing his mind.

He had to do this tonight or he would not have the guts to do it again.

For too long he had pushed this aside, for too long he had been hiding, for too long he had ignored his feelings.

Tonight was the night.

Now or never!

It had been a violent, gut-wrenching, gruesome deliberation with himself to finally decide to take this step further, to finally do it.

It had taken him another two days to figure out how he would actually tell his best friend everything without actually telling him at all.

How confusing could that be, hm?

To be honest, Singto felt absolutely ridiculous being caught off-guard regarding his own emotions.

He wasn't supposed to feel this way... but he did.

And now... all Hell was about to break loose.

"Kit." He announced as soon as he stood by the doorway to his best friend's bedroom.

His breath momentarily got caught in his throat as he caught sight of Krist's half-naked glory, fresh out of shower, sitting comfortably on his bed. His raven hair was damp, small droplets of water dripping down the side of his face and onto his shoulders. Singto noticed one drop of water trickle down Krist's right ear and he...gulped, knowing exactly how sensitive the younger man's ears were.

Oh gosh, how I would like to lick that drop of water off his ear and nibble just a little to... NO!

He was getting distracted.

Is that water trickling down his spine to his boxers or...NO!

He was getting too distracted.

But he smells sooooo damn good... STOP!

Krist was sitting half-naked on his bed, pencil in hand and guitar on his lap, with a music sheet in front of him as Singto barged in his room unannounced. Obviously, he was composing something, probably a new song for their next week's fanmeeting together in Manila.

Krist lifted his head and a sly smirk grazed his lips as soon as he realized who it was.

No one else would dare to barge into his room like that.