The Problem

❤︎

Part 2

The Problem 

"I've made up my mind, Kit... I'm just going to walk right up to him and kiss him..."

I've made up my mind...

I'm just going to kiss him...

Yeah, kiss...

EXCUUUUSE MEEE???

KISS???

The same phrases ran through Krist's head over and over again, resonating through his body as he sat still on the bed, staring blankly at his best friend.

I-I thought you tell me everything...when did you fall in love with this guy? And why are you you- why does it...hurt?

"KitKit?"

Singto's warm hand on his knee snapped him back to reality and he stared blankly at Singto, the latter clearly nervous and anxious for Krist's reply.  Any reply.

Okay, I can do this... It's just...acting, right?

This was THE famous Singto in front of him. The handsome, confident, popular, warm-hearted Singto who was beloved by everyone in the industry and raked up new admirers everywhere he went, boys or girls, he was beloved by everyone. He wasn't called "charming" for no reason. He was charming indeed and the charismatic aura around him gave him such authority in which no one was able to look down on him.

And yet... Here he was, in front of Krist, squeezing his sweaty hand as if his life depended on it, looking desperate for some help and obviously nervous... All because of one guy.

This guy seems very important to you...

This is...unexpected. It hurts...

Krist took a sharp breath, closed his eyes for a second and squeezed Singto's hand in his own tighter.

"It's... Shouldn't you... like...confess first or something?" Krist chuckled nervously, his voice sounding strange, foreign to his own ears as the audacity of Singto's idea of a confession sunk into his mind.

Singto sighed, smiling bitterly. "I wish it was that easy..." He said quietly. "It's just that... If I confessed to him, he'd definitely shove it in my face like a prized medal and say, „I told you so!" Krist, I don't want to be made fun of! I just... All I want is for him to know how I feel and I want to catch him completely off-guard..." He explained with a small pout.

Singto was pouting. His Singto, the one and only Poker-Faced Singto who was never swayed by anything they had been told to do during filming, the same Singto who never showed his true emotions and always stayed calm and collected, mature. His Singto was...pouting.

This can't be happening.

Krist had to blink twice to make sure he was not imagining it.

*blink*

Yep, pouting. He is definitely pouting.

*blink*

Still there, that damn pout is still there.

Oh my god....

Damn he is frigging adorable. Stop it!

Krist coughed nervously and tried to calm his emotions before giving his answer very carefully. "Well, if you confessed and he shoved it in your face like that, I'd say he's a very big egotistical bastard and earns a beating from ME..." Krist remarked, a confident expression on his face.