8

At the park

Felix pov :>

We were sitting on a park bench table thingy and just getting to know eachother. "Once in highschool, me and Minho were smoking on the rooftop of the apartment our parents lived in then a bird shit on his head"  hyunjin laughed out, minho play slapped him on the shoulder and me and Han were laughing our asses off. "Speaking of smoking, is it ok with you two if I smoke around you ?" Hyunjin asked me and Han "only if u give me one too" I said without thinking. "Oh- ok sure Han, Minho? You guys also want one??"
He said while handing me a lit cigarette
"No thanks" Han said "Yeah same here" Minho said.

I went over to the swing set and sat on the taller swing "Hannie come push meeeee" I yelled out.

Finally Jisung's pov

"Hannie come push meeeee" I hear Lix yell at me, I was about to stand up but then I felt a big and push me back to my seat, Hyunjin then walked over to Lix and started pushing him. Me and Minho sitted there watching their cute interaction, I started getting a bit sleepy and then I yawned trying to get rid of the tiredness.

I guess Minho heard "Jisung" he whisper yelled to me, my head quickly shot his way "yeah?" I whispered back "come here, you look tired" he said patting the open seat next to him. I stood up hesitantly and went over there. He took my shoulders and made me lay on his chest with my face in the crook of his neck. Not gonna lie- its very comfortable and I like actually fell asleep just like that.

Minho pov

Jisung fell asleep in my chest a few minutes after I let him lay there. I watched as Felix and Hyunjin were still by the swings, laughing and talking to eachother. I ran my fingers through Jisung's soft hair as he was sleeping, his sleeping face looks so cute! It was getting a bit late, like about 3pm so I decided its time for us all to go home.

I looked over to Hyunjin who somehow noticed it, so I like pointed at the car with my head and he understood we had to go, he told Felix. Felix jumped off the swing and the two ran over to us. I slowly got up with Jisung in my arms and we all walked to the car. I told Hyunjin to drive so that i can sit in the backseat with Jisung. "Oi, Felix! Can we drop Jisung off at your house with you?" I heard Hyunjin ask Felix. Felix nodded and looked over to Jisung in my arms to witch he smiled and looked back infront of him.

Jisung started stiring but didn't wake up, he looked a little bit uncomfortable so I moved a bit to make him more comfortable. We arrived at Felix's house and sadly I had to wake Jisung up. I sofly woke him up, he stirred then rubbed his eyes and finally woke up, he looked around then hes eyes landed on him sitting kn my lap. "Oh my I'm so sorry, I-" I cut him off "Shhhh its ok, really. " I say stroking his shoulder. "Come on, lets get you inside." I told him.

We went to the front door and felix looked for the spare key in his pocket. He opened the door "Mom, I'm home!" He yelled. We all said bye, I hugged Han and then Hyunjin and I went back to the car. We drove back home, went inside, took off our shoes, got into comfortable clothes and chilled.

"Am I inlove with a student?"

\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/

Thats it for this chapter!! Whoop whoop! Some minsung hehehehe even though its a hyunlix story- lets just say I bias Minho highly and Jisung is second sooooooooo yeah . stay save as always, get enough sleep, food and drink alot of water !! Bye byee