10

The next morning

Felix pov

I woke up by my mom yelling AGAIN. I sat up and took my phone off the charger.

Little lixie
Good morning !!
How'd you sleep?

Hyunjinnie
Good morning :)
I slept good I guess, you?

Little lixie
I slept well thanks for asking, I gtg now tho.
Bye bye see you at school :)

Hyunjinnie
Bye bye!

I put my phone down and went over to the bathroom, did my morning routine and did my makeup then went over .y closet to choose a outfit for the day. When I was done, I went downstairs and got a peice of toast (like always :/) "Bye mom! I'm going to school now!!" I yelled to my mom walking out the door.

At the school

Like everyday I walk into the school doors and head to my locker but today there is someone infront of it. "Sorry, can you please move? I need to get to my locker." I ask him "hmm sorry princess but I dont think I will." He says "CHAN LEAVE HIM ALONE PLEASE!" I hear a voice yell at.. Chan? Yeha I think thats his name, I look over to see Hyunjin walking towards us. "Fvck off" he tells Chan and they(chan and his mystery group) walk away.

"Hey prince, where they bothering you?" He asks me while I'm busy with shit in my locker. "Yeah but I could have dealt with it myself." I say while closing my locker and turning around to face him. "Sure you could and I dont even get a thanks??" He said while putting his hand on his heart and pretending to die or something, i dont really know but it looked weird. "I should get to class and you shod get to teaching said class. Come on, lets go" I say dragging him to class.

After class bc I say so

I run over to History but I see that Han has beaten me to it as he was in the middle of a big hug with Minho when I walked in "OoOoOo lalaAaA" I say while going over to my seat. "Oh shit, hi Lix" Han siad while letting go of the hug and going over to our table. A few seconds later the rest of the class came in. Han was just sitting there, staring at Minho. "Ow! What was that for ?!" He whisper yelled to me after I hit him in the back  of the head. "You weren't paying any attention so I hit you in the head!" I whisper yelled back to him "Yeah well that doesnt give you the r-" He was cut of by Minho "Is everything allright back there Jisung and Felix?" He asked sternly "Y-Yes Min-I mean Mr.Lee" Han answered and gave me a death glare.

Yes yes another time skip :)

Lunch

Han and I walked over to our usual table where Yeonjun was. "Hi " we all say to eachother. We ate our lunch, chatted, I told them about what happened this morning and then I told Yeonjun about Han sleeping on Minho. We were just chatting but then Yeonjun was like looking behind me in fright so I looked back and guess who it was........ of course it was Chan and is weird group. "What do you want Chan" I asked him "go away we wanna sit here."  "Hmmm no, we always sit here so you and our little gay group can go away." I said and turned back to my food. Chan was about to hit me but a hand stopped him, I look over to see who's hand it was, it was Minho's hand (👀). "Go away." He said then went over to Jisung and whispered something into his ear then left. Chan just stood there with his mouth open ( like :0 or 😲) at what the hell just happened. *bell sound* "Oop- I gotta run, bye guys!" I yell while running over to my next class.

Yeah ok so after school

I was putting my shit in my locker then a fvcking book fell so I went to pick it up but when I went back up to put it in my locker I was met with Hyunjin's face. "Oh hi" I say while putting the book back. "Hi prince, how was school?" He asked calmly "eh it was boring" I said but then added "except your class" I said while winking and then walking slowly. "Oi, come here you cznt just leave like that" He said and I turned around "what? My mom told me to be home early today" I said being fake sad. He came over to me and gave me a hug, then- kissed my head :0. "There, now you can go, bye prince " I was too stunned to speak but then I shook my head to get back to reality and just said a simple "bye bye" and went home.