11

At felix's house

Felix pov

I walked into the door to see why my mom wanted me home early today while just scrolling through instagram.

H_hyunjinn

Liked by L_meanhoe and 12 446 othersH_hyunjinn just got home from work!! Finally I'm

H_hyunjinn just got home from work!! Finally I'm... more

View all 5 037 comments

L_meanhoe ok but why did you take this in my bathroom?

H_hyunjinn @L_meanhoe You were using the hallway bathroom!

Hyunjinmeryme omg yor so hot dady mery me pls

L_Lixie @Hyunjinmeryme respectfully shut the fvck up, and do you know what grammerly is?? (I think I spelt grammerly wrong )

That bitch. Anygays I place my bag on the hook and take off my shoes at the door. I put my phone in my pocket and go to my mom. I walk into the living room to see my mom and dad... "yeah no thank you im going to my room" I say storming off to my room before they could try to say anything.

I run into my room and lock my door then put some more comfortable clothes on . I run to my bed and jump on it then take my phone to message Han.

Hannie <3

Han
Han
Han
Han
Help
He's here
Please
What do I do
My mom brought him here
I dont wanna be here
Please
3:45

Lixie?
R you ok
Where are you rn
And where is he

I locked myself in my room
Idk where he is

Idk what to doo :(
I cant go to your house to help
Wait
Call hyunjin
Tell him to pick you up

Uhh ok?

Hyunjinnie

Hi
Are you busy?
If not, can you please come pick me up?

Hi hi
Nope not busy
Yeah sure?
Why

I'll tell you later :)
Thanks
Call me when you're here

I put my phone off and go stand by my window. About 6 minutes later, I see Hyunjin's car pull up. *RINGGGGGGG*
"I'm here" "ok so lkke look up to teh far right of the house, im at the window. Im gonna jump" "WHAT ?! why?" "I'll explain in the car, will i make a safe landing?" "Yeah i think so" "kk thanks bye" i hang up and get a little bag and put my charger and some stuff in. I go over to the window again and open it. I look down and see Hyunjin standing there and a vine going down a bit. I climb out of the window onto the vine . "I'm gonna fall" I say to Hyunjin "Try kicking yourself back a bit, I'll catch you" so I do what he says and he catches me. We get into the car "so, mind explaining to me why I helped you sneak out in broad daylight?" He said starting the car. "So long story short, my dad was abusive so me and my mom ran away when I was little and when I got home today he was in the living room with my mom." I explain while slightly shacking. "Oh, I'm so sorry about that" he said in shock .

His hand moved to my shoulder when he noticed I was shaking. His hand started rubbing in a comforting way "you ok? You're like shaking." He asked with a bit of concern in his tone. I felt like I would cry if I tried speaking so I just nodded my head and looked out the window. We arrived at his house and he stopped the car. We got out and walked over to the front door.

"MINHO OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!" He yelled into the house. *click* the door opened and we walked in, put our shoes away and then he guided me to the livingroom. "Do you want some water or something?" Minho asked from the kitchen while me and hyunjin were in the livingroom. I shook my head 'no'. "No he doesn't" Hyunjin yelled to Minho. Minho came out of the kitchen "how would you know if he does or not?" He asked, sitting on the couch. "He shook his head, so its a no, now stop bothering the poor child" Hyunjin said while pretending to protect me as if I was a baby.

"Lets go to my room sothat this bitch can stop bothering you, hmm?" Hyunjin whispered to me and I nodded. We stood up and he showed my to his room. "Sorry about him" he said chuckling while I was going over to sit on his bed. "I-its ok " I say in a bit of a whisper. "So, uh, do you maybe wanna watch a movie?" He asks, sitting on the bed. "Sure" I say while moving abit more so that I'm comfortable. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked while scrolling through netflix "i dont know, you can choose something" "how about a horror movie?" He asked me "uhh sure I guess" I said while bringing my knees up to my chest.

___________________
OK SO YEAH THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE MOVIE AND SHIT. BYEBYE HAVE A GOOD DAY REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK AND GET ALOT OF SLEEP LOB YOUUU