12

Surprise im back for another chapter after having this book on discontinued for 10? Months almost a whole year wow who would've thought. Anyways i got some random inspiration to write more chapters for the book so yh maybe ill try updating again but idk dont get your hopes up. AND THE BOOK HAS OVER 1K READS?? OMG WHAT TYSM TO YOU ALL AHH!

Felix pov

Hyunjin and I were currently watching a horror film, I was hugging my knees and jumping and looking away at every jumpscare and/or scary part. There was this one part that was so scare that my soul almost jumped out of my body.

Hyunjin looked at me "you ok there? You look a bit scared" he asked, clearly keeping in a giggle. "N-no not at all. This isnt scary hah what do you mean"

"Are you sure about that?" He asked again and I was about to answer when another jumpscare just popped up, out of nowhere. The jumpscare made me scream. Hyunjin chuckled and pulled me over, hugging me "You can just admit you're scared and I'll put something else on for you." "Never."

For the rest of the movie i stayed in his arms, at a jumpscare I would burry my head in his chest, it felt so safe and warm I loved it. Then it was finally done I sat up. "Why am I here again? I completely forgot to be honest" I asked confused

"Are you sure I should remind you? You didn't seem very happy about it." Hyunjin stated, I guess he helped me get my mind off it ."i kinda wanna know," i answered while rubbing my eye. "Your dad is at your house, thats why." He whispered. 

"Oh. Can I maybe stay here for the night? I can sleep on the couch or something,  you wont even know I'm here. I just dont really wanna go home right now, what if he's still there?" (For context his mom married a new man the guy their taking abt is his real dad)

"Uhm sure, but you can sleep here I'll go cuddle with Minho or something. Did you bting clothes in the little bag or do you want to borrow something?"
"I think i brought something but i dont know i just gtabbed something random put of my closet, I'll have a look quickly"

I went and got the little bag and pulled it stuff out, the stuff consisted of my charger, phone, a boxer, some random blue socks, a button up shirt, some cargo shorts and white sneakers. Really the best selection of stuff ever am i right? "Well thats conserning," Hyunjin said behing me. "Ill lend you some pants and socks, dont worry" he added.

"Thank you so much, really." I thanked him, getting up and hugging him. "I dont know what I would be doing right now if you werent here." "Of course,  you're welcome. I'll always be here to help."

*knock knock*
"Uhh guys? Hi?" We heard Minho from outside the door. "Oh yeah come in" Hyunjin said, letting go of our hug. "What do you need?" He asked. "I'm making food and I want to knoe if Felix is going to be eating too?" "Oh yeah he is, also he's staying over tonight" "ah ok bye I'll call you when the food is ready."
We yelled thanks you him as he went out the door.

I looked at Hyunjin, "You know, you dont really have to sleep in Minho's room if you dont want to, this is your room after all." I told him while going back to the bed. "What are you saying, should I sleep in here with you?" He asked, turning to face me.

"Only if you want, I dont mind. You're helping so much already it would be mean of me to kick you out of your room." He came over and layed beside me "ok, thanks."

We layed for a while, talking and getting to know eachother even more, i have to say, it was quite fun. He's actually pretty funny and he's very interesting, he has good stories about his past. After a while, Minho came and told us the food is ready.

Minho had made us some Gopchang, a korean dish. The food was actually amazing and we all enjoyed it while talking a bit here and there. "Thank you for the food, Minho. It was very good." I thanked Minho, cleaning my dish.

Me and Hyunjin went back to his room, he borrowed me some pjs and we got into his bed, witch i will admit is very comfortable. "Goodnight, prince." "Goodnight, Hyune" and with that he fell asleep. I was up for a while later and when i was sure he was asleep, I cuddled up to him, falling asleep in his arms.

//-//-//-/-/-/-/-//--/-/-/-/-/-/--/--/------///-/-/-/-/-/-

Bro thsi was actually fun but idk if i like it, its 2am and i wanna sleep so im not going to reread to see if there are mistakes in spelling or something but please give ops on this chapter.

Did you like this chapter?

Should i continue this book or just leave it alone again?

Bye bye love you all !