Chapter Twenty Six

GG picked the kids up from school and headed to the Taylor Residence.

"Messiah I'm sure your parents don't let you get on that game before you do homework, so don't even try it" GG says catching Messiah before he makes his way downstairs to play the game. He turned around and made his way back to his book bag.
"Thank you for doing the right thing"' GG says to Messiah.

"GG we going to your house or we staying here?" Mia asked coming back down the stairs with her phone charger in her hand.

"Tonight we'll stay here, speaking of that grab my purse and my bag out the car" she told Mia. Mia grabbed her car keys and headed out to the car to retrieve her items. When she came back in Melody was in the refrigerator grabbing a water bottle.

"GG I just peeped, your seats are a different color" Mia says passing GG her purse and putting her other bag on the couch.

"You just now realizing that? Your father made a deal with me because the new Range truck that I want stopped production and they had those seats. So he got the interior to match it until I can get the truck" GG explains.

Zac takes care of his Mother's every wants and needs. All her desires. He couldn't wait to be at this level in his career to be able to not only provide the necessities but to splurge on whatever wants his Mother desired. He makes sure everyone is happy, of course his father too but whatever his mother ask for. Zac finds a way, there's nothing she can't have from him.

"Y'all think money grows on trees around here" Melody says mimicking her Mother and GG laughs

"Mommy acts like she don't spend no money but got a new package every day and not no little Amazon packages" Mia says

"No that's because she don't want daddy to see what she be buying, she just got a new purse before they left it's in the guest room" Melody says

"Leave your mother alone, she works hard she deserves nice things " GG defends Fatima

"Well I work har-

"And before you finish that, y'all are damn spoiled. You got damn near everything you want. More than someone your age should even have because I damn sure ain't have a Benz at 16" GG expressed

"I am very grateful" Mia says

"You better be, now take my bag in that room. I'm about to lay down for a minute and we can go grab something to eat" GG says and Mia picks the bag up off the couch and takes it to the guest room.

Hours go by and they went to eat. Messiah whined about a game that popped up on his phone and he insisted that he must have it. In true grandmothers' spirit, GG got tired of his whining and they ended up at target. Hoping the game would be there.

The girls we're conspiring against their grandmother.

"I don't know why I didn't even think of this, but we can just say we're going to Ashley's" Mia says as her and Melody walk down an aisle.

"I'm just following your lead" Melody said with her hands up shrugging her shoulders.

"We'll just say we're going there, I mean all we have to do is Uber so it's not like I'm taking my car" Mia says "or maybe I should" She adds thinking aloud.

"Too far Mi, I don't like that part of the idea" Melody express.

"Okay okay, we'll just Uber like I said" Mia says reassuring her.

The next day had come and GG had taken Messiah to the gamer arcade. They left around 12 and didn't come back until 4pm.

When they got back Messiah ran in the house with so much excitement.