Excuse me!? (Chapter 2) + A/N

This chapter hurt my hands damn ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Pls like this ÚnÙ
====================================
+3rd POV+

You opened your door and stepped outside, you then walked to Ariel's door step as you walked up the steps you heard Ariel but you don't think she ok. . . .she didn't say she was gonna to come out the room.

You slowly opened the door as the footsteps stopped, you then walked to the stairs you tried to be quiet but the only thing you can hear were the creeks of every step you took. As you walked to Ariel's room you couldn't help but think.

'Ariel's steps never creek like that, I wonder what happened'

You got to Ariel's bedroom door and put your head against the door and tried listening. All you heard was shuffling. Just then you felt a hand grab your arm.

"AH-" Before you can scream, the person that grabbed you covered your mouth. Your eyes then started to water and your eye widened as you saw-

"A-Ariel. . . ."

"I'm sorry but we have to get out of here now"

Those words made you knew what you had to do so you grabbed Ariel's hand and started to run to the front door. You both then made it to the door and opened it as you got the car ready, you both started to drive away.

*Time skip*

When you got home, you sat down as Ariel did to. Her eye were puffy, red, and dry from crying to much but then she. . . . . . Hugged you.

"Im sorry I drag you into this, i-i j-just di-"

You then cut her off by hugging her in your chest and whispered sweet things to calm her down.

You then felt Ariel start to calm down, she pulled her head up and smiled at you.

"Thank you so much Y/N"

"You welcome. . . .I just wanted to help you"

She smiled at you, she thanked you one more time. You then thought 'wait were is she gonna sleep, since her house has. . . Whatever I mean I don't mind her sleeping with me •>•'

"Ariel"

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind if you slept with me"

"Uhh I don't mind as long as I have somewhere to sleep ^^"

"Ok!"

'note to self: dont be weird next time.' you thought to yourself, you got up and walked to your room with Ariel right behind you hand n' hand.

"So this is were you can sleep ill sleep on the floor since I don't want to make you uncomfortable"

"Don't worry about it like I said I don't mind if you and me sleep together"