A/N + info about chapter 3

A/n ⬇️
******************************

Hello guys sorry that I haven't posted chapter 3 but it's because I'm sick and I'm still thinking if it should be long or short (kinda).

Long

Short

Pls let me know about your answer cuz I want this story to go viral like others, but I know not everything goes to plan but pls help me fulfill my dream.

Don't worry if you want a shout out I'll give you one but if you don't then ok!

Thank you for understanding, now here is some info about chapter 3.

Chapter 3 info ⬇️
******************************

Now what's gonna happen is, y/n and Ariel finally meet Bob for the first time.

Ariel/me is ofc gonna be scared so it's up to you to project her, but what if everything goes in a different turn.

Y/n will then let Bob stay in their house, but in one condition. He has to ask Y/n or Ariel to touch them.

Cuz he is a cannibal and Y/n doesn't want him to eat them or Ariel.

With that he stays in the house and well, him,Y/n, and Ariel/me, start to fall for each other.

Bob first told Ariel about his feeling, and Ariel accepts, then this is the problem is. He went up to Y/n and told them about his feeling, but Y/n doesn't accept and tells him give them more time to think.

And so he does but now he has full permission to touch Ariel (why does it sound sus 😳).

Y/n then accepts his feelings and they all have a poly relationship.

Until. . . . Y/N's ex kidnaps "Y/N" but that's what she thought she actually kidnaps Ariel.

And now there's more drama were Y/n and Bob have to look for her but at night due to police still looking for Bob.

What will happen?

What do you want to happen?

Will Y/n and Bob find Ariel?

I'll let you know in the next chapter soon now have a great day/night/afternoon!

-Ariel/me 💕