A/N + apology + new year

*:•°;"*:•'*:;°•:*" A/n "*:•°;:*'•:*";°•:*
<<================================>>

Hello guy I know this story is taking longer Every day and you might now care about it but im working on chapter 5 and all but I made a new character for this book.

Her name is sal ( I added Ariel cuz I just wanted to ) and I was hoping if you can maybe give them some questions so I can answer.

But yeah that's all I wanted to say for you guys and I'll see you on the apology slide!

Apology
********************

Hi again ^^' all I'm gonna say is that I'm sorry that this book has been taking a long time to update and all but I'll be updating soon, I'm trying to get some ideas for the next chapter due to me losing my 'thinking of solutions' powers.

But again I'm very very sorry if you hate this book but thanks for the votes and maybe some comments here and there but thank you for your support.

Now I'll get you on with this.

Happy new years
++++++++++++++++++++++++

As you know its already 2023 I ment to post this on 2022, but I was to busy telling my family, friends, and lover, happy new years.

But now I have a chance and now I'm telling you! You are the people that I want to thank the most for, you may be wondering "author why are you thanking us all we did was look at your story and then left" but that's ok! I don't care if you just took a look and probably said "this book seem like trash" all I'm happy about is that you took some of your time to even read my book, that's all I'm happy for and thank you for the support.

Don't be sad.
Don't be mad.
Don't be depressed.
Don't worry about what will happen.
Don't forget you always have that someone.
Don't forget I'm here for you.

Love the people that are there for you.
Love yourself even if it's hard.
Love how you look.
Love how you talk.
Love the way you make people happy.
Love how you have me, and how you could vent to me.

I love you guys and don't forget that
Have a great new years <3