( falling for two ) chapter 3

A/N (just real quick)
****************************

Ok so like I said I didn't know if I wanted this chapter to be short or long but im gonna make it short so I hope you don't mind.

! Also don't be scared to comment on my stories I won't mind having just a little bit of comments on my story ^^ !

Love you all and have a great day/night/afternoon
<3

-ariel/me

*In the morning*

You and Ariel were still peacefully asleep in bed, as Bob was still pissed about you hanging up on him when he was threatening you on the phone.

You opened your E/C eyes open, blinked a few times, and sat up in bed. You looked at Ariel's sleeping form, 'Cute' you thought. Your legs both went on the nice and fluffy carpet.

Honestly your surprised that it's warm, you then finally decided to not be lazy today and got up by yourself

-sigh- another boring but nice day, you started your normal routine which is like any other routine ( brush teeth, brush hair, get dressed, ETC). As you were just chilling on the couch you heard, the phone ring 'who the fuck is that?'. You stood up and walked to the phone.

"Y/N's speaking how may I help"

"Don't you remember me? It's me the lil devil from last night~"

"Why me, why you, why anything 😢 -sigh- what do you want"

"Damn, ok I guess no hello again or something"

"Just hang up"

"Ok bye I guess"

"Mhm bye -_-"
*Hangs up*

Wait- you just talked to a killer without a long conversation about killing you.

"thats good!"

You might as well wake up Ariel. With that you did, walked up stairs, opened your bedroom door, walked to you bed, and tried waking up Ariel.