Chapter 5 (you look familiar) ☹︎

Hello my lovely and amazing children, how are you!

I'm so sorry about not posting as much but I promise I'll try to post as much ( keyword: try)

But I hope you enjoy
-love your mom, Ariel ♡⃢♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

-----------------------------------------------

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚
↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚
⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Today you woke up, but this time was different you felt alone you turned around just to be met with a piece of paper. You sat up and grabbed it then you look at every word just in case you miss something important, on the paper it reads.

*BRB , Mr. Bob came by and ask for help with something! Also I left you some F/F in the fridge.

P.S: I'll be home by 9:00
Call John and Jake if I don't come home.
-love Ariel ♡*

Well looks like it just you for today! You got up and walked to your closet, you grabbed the metal handle and pull the door towards you. You thought just to go simple and got a simple outfit.

You then walked towards the bathroom and did the normal things that a normal person does (brush hair, brush teeth, ETC.), you walked out of the bathroom towards your bedroom door, grabbed the knob, opened it, and walked to the kitchen to make you something to eat.

After you ate you walked to the living room and sat down, then out of nowhere you thought to yourself.

'I'm bored'

So you grabbed to remote and turned on the TV, switch through a couple show, and the news came on.

"Hello everyone we want to give you a happy Halloween, and for today's news. Bob velseb the serial killer is now back please be careful if you see a guy with a red mask then please call the police and be safe. That's all for now have a great Halloween."

You turned off the TV a thought to yourself.

'That be Bob can it....'

You just shaked it off and continue on with your day.

*Time skip to night 9:00....*

'It's already 9:00 Ariel should be here'

'It's not like her to be late'

'Should I go get her'

'Or maybe call her'

'IDK WHAT TO DO'

OOF
^______________________________________^

I hope you guys enjoyed this but I'm gonna discontinue this and make a new book which would be a LMK x reader one shots and a Reason x reader, so yeah if one of these come out please go vote for them.
Thank you bye!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭