Author's Note

So, hiiiii!!!!

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance!

If you're looking for something quite different, and for your next romantic read set in about two centuries before our time, you are certainly in the right place!

Please,

• Don't leave hate comments or destructive criticisms. If you're not comfortable with the storyline, feel free to skidaddle!

Vote and leave your comments on every chapter you enjoy! It really keeps an author going.

• There is a major age-gap between our lovebirds! Just letting you know beforehand in case that makes you uncomfortable.

• If you enjoyed the book, which I certainly know that you will😉, feel free to add it to your reading lists!!!

• You can also feel free to follow my profile and my twitter handle @Niakiwrites😊.

So I guess that's that. And without wasting any more of your time, let's hop to it!

As you journey into this love story, I hope every step of the way thrills you just as it thrilled me.

~🌹~

Athena grows up witnessing the feuds and hate that transpires between her kingdom, and the kingdom of her erstwhile slave masters

Her inability to stand and watch her people get slaughtered one by one lands her under the roof of the son of her father's enemy.

She finds herself tending to the almost-fatal stab of a man who would have her dead without a second thought.

She finds herself falling deeply for the prince of her people's enemies.

The situation between the two kingdoms begin to shake up when the prince of Thestoria, a gorgeous and brutal young man is enamored by a certain Black woman, the one who had saved his life. She is all he can think about and it contradicts everything he's been loathing and fighting for years.

🌹🌹ATHENA🌹🌹

(This book contains series of images purely for aesthetics sake. I'm the kind of author that likes to give my readers a visual representation to really work with. Not saying my descriptions aren't tangible enough though... I hope you enjoy them. However, I do not own any of the images attached. All images belong to their rightful owners.)