Social cues? Haven't heard of her.

Loid pov:

"Now listen, girls-"

Anya cuts him off, "Anya and Ali."

"Right.. starting today you will be my daughters. If anyone asks, you've always been my daughters."

"That sounds shady, and why would anyone give a f- I meant.. why would anyone care if we've always been your daughters?"

"Uhm.. there's kidnappers out there..?"

This girl named Ali is quite observant, I might need to have my guard up even higher.

"Anyways.." I cleared my throat, "Make sure you address me as father."

"Chi-Chi." Anya exclaimed, with visable joy.

Ali pov:

Since when were stairs so hard to climb-? How tall am I? Like two feet??

Oh look, its an old lady.

"My, aren't you two such cute little girls? Hello there."

"We're the Forgers, we just moved in today."

"I'm Anya and this is Ali, we've always been Chi-Chi's children for a very long time."

"Oh-"

Loid pov:

That wasn't necessary..

"Come on, let's go inside."

"Is this Anya and Ali's house?" Anya questioned while running to the TV, "A TV!"

"Go ahead and turn it on."

A channel came up.. spy wars is it?"

"Spy wars! An action cartoon!" The TV blasted.

"I like this." Anya pointed to the TV.

Of all things..

"A gun with a silencer? You're a professional."

"So exciting!"

First, I'll need to get everything we'll need, as well as forge an ID for both of them.

"I'll be going out for a bit, just sit there and watch your show."

"Can I get chips?" Ali asked from across the room.

Huh.. when did she get there? I was so focused on Anya that I hadn't noticed Ali on the couch, reading her book.

"Alright, sure."

"An adventure!!" Anya exclaimed and grabbed onto my leg.

"I'm not going on an adventure, I'm just going shopping." I tried shaking her off, and had to bring her and Ali along with me.

"I want a pistol with a silencer!"

"Sure. If we can find one on sale."

"That's dangerous, you're really going to give children guns?" Ali questioned.

Ali pov:

Loid sweatdropped "I- I meant a toy gun!"

"Oh, alright."

Loid, you aren't fooling anybody.

Loid pov:

To be a spy, you musn't draw attention to yourself, and I've already failed that.

We must do everything we can to look like a normal family.

"Chi-Chi! Save me!" Anya screamed while being stuck in a crowd heading for the bus.

"Now now, make sure to hold the little one's hand." A brunette had explained, while helping Anya out of the crowd.

"Anya, hold my hand."

Since when was Ali so disciplined?!

"How about we both hold Anya's hand?" I suggested

"Sure."

Having one hand tied up'll make it difficult to prepare for an enemy ambush.

Anya pov:

An enemy?!

Find cover!! There's a thing I can hide under!

"Ali! Come with me! We can hide under here!"

"Wha-"

Loid pov:

"What're you two doing?"

"Hiding!" Anya exclaimed.

Did I do anything to make them hide from me..?

Perhaps I held her hand too early.

Do they hate me?

This isn't good.

I must maintain a good relationship with them, for the sake of this mission.