My dumbass forgot Ali knew the entire plot.

Third person pov:

"When will the Eden Academy entrance results come out?"

"Around 1200 hours today."

Scene change because for some reason they're going to Eden:

"My chain bracelet broke.."

"Oh! Don't worry! Things like this happen all the time!"

"Loid! Look! A black cat!"

"That's all just superstition-"

"Chi-Chi.. I just stepped in poop.."

"You what?!"

Reaching the bulletin board that had the names of the passing applicants.. they didn't see their names.

"Lets just go home."

"Hold it Forgers."

"Huh? Mr. Henderson?"

Ali pov:

He dragged them to a shady part of Eden, he probably smokes there or some shit.

"What's this?"

"Its a list of additional successful applicants. Look at the top two."

"But why?"

"Do you know the animal that kills the most people on our planet? The mosquito. And by killing the one you did there, you saved Mr. Swan, a major cause for commendation. You've proven yourselves worthy of this school."

"I'd like to ask a question, if I may."

"Hm?"

"Why wasn't I already accepted? I mean, I did in fact pass every single applicant educationally wise in most likely the entire history of this great school."

"I'm afraid that's the best I can do."

Dodging the question, I see.

"So if someone doesn't go in, Ali and Anya get in?"

Yor having a scenario in her head where someone's dying

"Thank you very much, sir."

"However, I may lose my position by the time your children go to school. I punched that swine, you see."

"Could we do anything to help?"

"I appreciate the concern, elegant boy. Regardless, you should await the good news."