Constellations

"You know you don't have to hide them right" Nanami said to her fox familiar, Tomoe, as she applied the powder to his cheeks and nose.
  "Their a flaw. Flaws are not meant to be seen." Tomoe retorted. Sneezing when some powder got in his nose.
  "Freckles are not a flaw Tomoe, their cute"
  "Flaw"
  "Cute"
  "Flaw"
  "Like little sprinkles"
  "Flaw"
  "Constellations on your face"
  Tomoe went silent at that comparison as Nanami traced pictures under his eyes with his freckles. She giggled at his lack of response and kissed the tip of his nose.
  "I think they make you look very pretty"
  "Sh-shut up."
  "Make me~"
  "Whatever."
  "Can I take the makeup off then"
  "Fine..."
  "Yay!!"
  Nanami cheered as she wiped the little bit of powder she'd applied off of Tomoe's cheeks. She leaned back and pulled Tomoe into a hug he hesitantly accepted. She kissed the top of his head and giggled when he leaned into her touch. Much to Tomoe's embarrassment, he found himself purring at the feeling of Nanami cuddling him.
  "I hate when you do this..."
  Nanami smiled fondly at the fox's expected display of shyness. After she'd gotten him to trust her he was surprisingly sweet.
  "I love it and I know you do to"
  She stated matter-of-factly, causing a certain silver haired familiar to roll his eyes.
  "Whatever you say..."
  Nanami just hummed and continued to trace small stars on his cheeks with his freckles.