Pilot

The Addams Family.

Their unusual presence gave people the shooks on how they have the opposite of perfect. The holidays were approaching around the corner, and the Addams were getting ready as usual they always used a dead Christmas tree which works and anything Christmas/Halloween related decorations.

The city where they lived in the Mayor and the people spent every Monday in the town hall discussing on how to get rid of the Addams since the day they got here. Their ideas were to kill them, call hit men, and many terrible things. As the town was at their meeting a family drove up to a house, our step the dad and mother who looked normal until their son came out. He looked like one of those punks from the 70s and he was a massive music fan as his box contained nothing than music CDs from many genres of music. His name was Y/N and the only thing he just wanted to do was just play his guitar.

The next day was a School day and a black limbo pulled up, out came was Wednesday Addams daughter of Gomez and Monticia Addams

The next day was a School day and a black limbo pulled up, out came was Wednesday Addams daughter of Gomez and Monticia Addams. She had a silent personality and didn't care for anyone, well this day was quite different. Wednesday walks down the auditorium hallway until she heard noises coming from the room. She peeked her head in and saw a man with a line of orange hair and he had his little band, sometimes they get along and sometimes they don't. Wednesday took a closer look at Y/N and he looked unusual like her. After looking at his rehearsal, she walked down the hallway continuing her day as Y/N kept playing with his guitar.

The end of the day, Wednesday walks past the same auditorium and the band was gone. The band was outside of the school loading up their equipment onto a truck but they kept on going back weather to pick a name.

Y/N: No that doesn't sound good, we want a catchy one. One that people will remember.

His friends we're picking names.

Glen: how about Sex Pistols Jr.

Y/N: it's taken, plus maybe we could get sued for that shit

Mick: how about the Killing Machines

Y/N: eh it's a little too complicated

They came up with various names like Birds or Prey, Blood Moon, Plastic Empire, Nuclear Winters, but they settle on The Underworlds and Y/N's nickname was named "Jacky Rotten" due to his personality being a crazy head. The band then hopped onto the van.

Mick: u coming with us Jack?

Y/N: No I'll just stay here, gotta make some recording for songs

Mick: suite yourself.

Y/N walks back inside the auditorium room, he sees a girl sitting there holding his guitar.

Y/N: um excuse me miss, what are you doing?

Wednesday: this is a very intriguing instrument.

Y/N: hold on aren't you the Addams girl?

Wednesday: I am, and what's yours?