Sky High (Part 2)

(Since this is where the finale of the show takes place, why not we continue it?)

Y/N walked towards Ragu as he laughs maniacally with the rods flying around him as they sucked on his body heat.

First in 82, they appeared as News photographers were trying to take pictures of these unidentified creatures. The creatures immediately killed the photographers as they are mysterious bug like insects, the insects eventually found its way to here in New Jersey as it became a soldier for Lord Kars. Now.

Y/N puts his foot down as one Rod came down, penetrating his foot. Wednesday must figure out how the rods work and what they will do, she immediately figures it out as the rods react to movement and body heating up. She tells this to Y/N as he needs to figure how to bring Ragu in front of him. But Tusk was literally more powerful than Sky High, Tusk ignored Y/N has it had a personality and attitude. Tusk charges towards Ragu before a couple of rods protected him, Ragu began to panic as he had a disorder that went things don't go his way he freaks out. He then rants on the Apollo 11 mission as triumph of human spirit and a accomplishment humanity has made. Wednesday yells at Y/N telling him more info about the Rods, he needs to be in water as the Rods can't detect any body heat. But Y/N isn't going to allow that, Y/N runs back to the destroyed SUV and pours himself gasoline and lights himself on fire. Wednesday was frightened she witnessed her lover commit suicide but he isn't dead, he's using the fire heat to confuse the rods as they were just going around him instead of attacking. Ragu was scared that he's going to win only to get a blow in the head by Tusk, Y/N then shoots several spinning bullets at Ragu twisting his legs rapidly. Ragu then tells the two that he isn't alone and his brothers will avenge him, Tusk then uses his hand and destroys his brain thus killing Ragu.

Wednesday embraces Y/N as they were alone, his fire heat was gone but Wednesday tells Y/N that Tyler and Thornhill are the ones behind all of this. Wednesday also tells Y/N that she kissed him... Y/N was disappointed in her but realized they may be after them now. Meanwhile Tyler breaks into Y/N's dad home as he was pleading for his life, only for Tyler to transform into the monster killing his father. As his dad died a orb sprung out and went flying to Y/N, Y/N's entity than began evolving rapidly as it became Tusk Act 4.

Y/N: dad

Y/N: dad... "he collapses on the ground like the Walter White meme"

Y/N has a full breakdown as Wednesday did her best to comfort the boy, saying she'll find and kill Tyler. Y/N's cry went from sadness to hate...

The following day Wednesday contacts Tyler as they went to Xavier's hideout, he plays dumb and doesn't know what's going on but Wednesday tells him that he's finished with the help of a few friends. As they tied up Tyler to a chair and they questioned him, Tyler pleads that he isn't the monster as Wednesday pulls out her torture devices making her friends leave thinking this is too much. Wednesday was about to use a mallet before the cops catching her in the act. She and Tyler are taken to the police station and there they seems Tyler is innocent but Tyler reveals everything he remembered, he loved the delicious fear of the victims putting fear into Wednesday. Meanwhile Y/N with sunglasses is meeting with a person closed to his dad and his uncle, his name was Mike Eharmantraut. A hitmen that used to work for his uncle now his nephew.