The Sons of Goody

1600s

Goody Addams just escaped the terrible Joseph Crackstone, she wandered the woods as she was tired from the running. But she then ran into someone, a horseman with no head? She was scared at first but the horseman told her that he's good and he isn't going to hurt her. He then showed her that he's part of a secret society, the Headless Horseman was part of a group called "God's Hope" or as people call them in legend the Midnight Sons. She is then lead to the headquarters of the Midnight Sons as there's more.

Members:
- Rama Tut Pharaoh of Egypt
- Headless Horseman
- Sandman the Warrior
- King Zeppelin of Rome
- Vampire Hunter Leon Da Costello
- The Master

Goody was introduced to the warriors as they protect peace and humanity from evil, but she was pissed at them for not saving them from the Pilgrims. Zeppelin explained that this whole Salem Witch trials are supposed to happened but they can't reveal the secret because The Master only knows it. The Master wore a white robe and was the leader of the team, he tells her that she must've not know about this team and continued with her life. Goody can accept it because her family is dead but The Master tells her that she needs to move on... Goody takes a look back as she wanders off on her own, she then finds a town where they aren't doing the witch trials so she knocks on the door of a house. Goody is then taken inside and is treated well as she is fed, washed, and given rest by a good man. Her and the man eventually fell in love and years later they had children, several ones.

Son 1: Donatello Addams
Son 2: Ragu Addams
Son 3: Unto Addams

The children were raised well and were loved dearly by their mother but their father died at a very young age. Goody's husband died during a battle raid and she was in a deep depression after that, her kids tried everything to help her mother. Eventually she was happy again with her kids, that's the only thing she cared about that. Once their kids were teenagers they grew dangerously as they got into crimes with the police, Goody was disappointed with them but Unto got himself into trouble that drove Goody to hate her son. She regretted it as the sons moved away from their mother, the sons moved to Jericho Settlement which they met Joseph who manipulated them making Goody the villain, the sons were driven mad as they wanted to commit suicide but were saved by something unusual. A arrow shot towards Ragu saved the two brothers as he was given a ability. The sons then mastered their skills as they were driven mad and hatred towards her mother, Goody then came back with new ability as she gained psychic abilities. Goody just wanted to be happy with her children but they were turned to the dark side with Joseph. A battle fought between Goody and Joseph which ultimately Goody won. Goody then went to her sons for embrace but stabbed in the stomach by Donatello.

Goody: w-why... why Donny? Please I love you my son

Don: I've always hated you Mother... say hello to father for me.

He then throws her into the woods where she died from her injuries. The last time she saw something in life was her three sons looking at her...

Now 2022.

Wednesday was in her room performing a seance trying to contact Goody but she couldn't. As Wednesday continued her thing, Enid came in with curiosity about what she was doing. Wednesday was still obsess with her investigation as she gets a mysterious letter telling her to come to Crackstone crypt. Her and Enid walks to the small building as they entered inside, but Thing and Nevermore Students came out and surprised her with a birthday party. Instead of being surprised and excited, she was annoyed as this was a big waste of time. She looked around until finding a Latin inscription of the same sign that was on Nevermore's lawn. As she touched it she is taken to a vision again as she meets Goody, Goody tells her that her next clue is a mansion with fenced gates. Goody also tells Wednesday to be on the lookout for her children as they are highly dangerous. She's then snapped back to reality and goes back to her dorm.

The following day, Wednesday heads to Xavier so he can help her figure out the location of the old house. She eventually finds the Gates house but also finds a painting of herself playing the Cello, looks like Xavier his showing his interests towards her but shuts him down as she walks away without saying bye. Meanwhile Mayor Walkers is questioning about the situation too about this monster, he heads down to the mansion to check it out. Wednesday then comes in as the mayor was just leaving, he then gets a call from the sheriff to come down to the cafe because he may have something. Wednesday dying to know anything hops in the trunk and both heads down the cafe. As the mayor got out of his vehicle and walked towards the cafe with Wednesday following. A car came in rushing in as he hits the mayor, Wednesday is shocked as Galpin immediately ran to the mayor. Out of the car 4 arms poked out with guns as they start shooting the mayor, Wednesday takes cover as she tries to see what the criminals look like. But the car speeds off without license plate, as they threw a note at Wednesday. She reads it and says.

Stay Away from our business.

The Sheriff then talks with Wednesday that she is forbid from pursuing the case, so as Weems that she had to put the whole school on lockdown also revoking Wednesday's right to go out to Jericho whenever she wants to. Wednesday wasn't going to give up yet so she called Tyler for a "dinner" and apologizes to Enid for not showing any appreciation for the surprise party. For her forgiveness, she asked Enid for a girls night out which Enid accepts but knowing this is Wednesday she's manipulating them for her investigations. The two are hurt but still help her with the Gates old place, they find the car who hit the mayor a nice blue Cadillac which the blood was cleaned off. The killer must be here, Wednesday searches the house and finds a secret place behind a bookshelf. This place has an altar to Crackstone, the trio splits up and Wednesday & Enid finds Laurel old bedroom. Laurel was Garnett's sister but she died overseas, but the room was perfect and abandoned. Tyler from downstairs screams as the Monster arrived to the place Wednesday quickly takes the music box and the two girls hide inside a dumb waiter. The monster then finds them and tries to rip into the mini elevator but something happened, the creature stopped as it looked outside. The monster was then punched across the room by something fast and something strong, the monster roars back before being thrown out of the house. The strings of the elevator snapped and the girls fall down to the basement, Wednesday then finds pieces of the victim's bodies. A smoke coming from the stairs slowly spread the basement as this thing is after them to, the two girls then run out seeing Tyler injured. They were quickly joined by Xavier who was tipped off by Thing, the group heads back to Tyler's house to patch his injuries. But the Sheriff comes in seeing his son injured and with Wednesday. Wednesday then treasons with the officer as she wanted to show him the basement of the house, as they got there everything was gone. The Sheriff loses himself and forbids Wednesday from talking to his son again, he takes her back to Nevermore where Weems is furious. She was ready to expel her after all of the calamities she caused, but Wednesday explains how that she might save the school instead of destroying it with pleading. Weems gives her one chance or she's out, Wednesday then heads back to her dorm seeing Enid packing her things. She was pissed at Wednesday for manipulation, and almost dying today, Wednesday told her everything's going to be okay but Enid just gives the fuck you and leaves. Back at the hospital three men walked into Mayor Walker's room where he was being treated, one of the men points a pistol at his head before shooting him dead. His blood splatters on the monitors and walls. Back with Wednesday she was determined to solve this mystery and if anyone is after her, she come and find them...

As she said this to herself a arrow was shot to her window, she approached it and there was a note. She takes the note and reads it and shocked.

Take this as a warning Wednesday Addams
"A blood smear of Walker"

She goes back and throws the note in the trash, as she was going to continue her typewriting. Words were on her desk saying.

I Know You Addams.
Where all Family aren't we?
I would enjoy a few more killings

She looks around the room and sees on the ceiling. Her eyes widen as she sees that maybe... the Sons of Goody Addams have awakened and are now after her...

Sky High.
Bohemian Rhapsody.
Underworld.

To be Continued...

MUSIC REFERENCES:

King Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin (Rock Band)

Sandman - Sandman by America

Sky High - Jigsaw (Band)

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Underworld - Underworld (Techno Band)