A Christmas Carol

Alright this won't take place in our story but a different one since Christmas is around the corner so enjoy, We'll be back with the story in the next chapter.

Christmas time was right around the corner as Nevermore and Jericho were setting up their Christmas decor around town, the school had activities for the students to put up the decorations and tree up. Enid Sinclair was setting her room with a small Christmas tree which she puts it on her desk, she takes pictures of it and posts it on her social media page. Wednesday on the other hand was typewriting her little story as she didn't care for the holidays but Enid tried every way to make her care.

Enid: come on Wednesday, Get into the Christmas spirit!

Wednesday: Christmas is just a thing for people to get together and open useless items that they will never use

Enid: oh come on there has to be something you like right?

Wednesday: No and don't even bother trying

Enid: well Y/N said he-

Wednesday: don't even dare to bring Y/N into this, he always messes up everything he does ok.

Enid: jeez you really don't like him do ya

Wednesday: every time he walks into a room, I get the urge to throw up or kill my self

Enid: jeez whatever he did do you?

Wednesday: a lot of things, did you know what he did at my old school

Enid: what?

Wednesday: he made a electro toothbrush handmade which he broke his teeth, after that he made a homemade electric guitar which will shock you like a knife digging through your skin. He's an imbecile

Enid: well he had present for you so here

She gives Wednesday a small present box, Enid then leaves to join with the school who's in the courtyard decorating the tree. Wednesday then takes the box and throws it into the trash, Thing then takes the present out and puts it back on her desk.

Wednesday: what did I say about presents Thing, they're all a thing that people wants you to have but only is a distraction

Thing then went off of her desk and sneaked out to join with Enid, leaving Wednesday alone. Wednesday continued her typewriting about the holidays on how it was a holiday that everyone comes together but she wishes to be alone. She wishes Christmas is like a infection and didn't want to do anything with it, it was 9 o'clock so she puts her typewriting away and heads for bed. Wednesday hope into bed as she hears Christmas music coming from downstairs as she covers her ears.

Thing comes back with a mini Christmas hat given by Enid as he sees Wednesday falling asleep, he then hops onto the desk and starts writing a note. After he is finished he goes and takes it with him, Wednesday then shuts her eyes.

Wednesday was in a deep sleep until she heard noises coming above her.

"Ooooo Wednesday... Wednesday."

Wednesday: huh?

???: Wake up Wednesday..oooo

Wednesday: what the, the hell you're supposed to be. A metal robot

  A metal robot