Ancientry

Wednesday arrives at Nevermore Academy, they all walk in the big school and speak with the headmistress Larissa Weems. She gives and explanation about the school and it's rules, Wednesday is also given her form and she meets her roommate.

???: hi I'm Enid! Very nice to meet you! "She tries to hug Wednesday but she backs off"

Enid: not a hugger, that's okay though. Hope we can be besties!

Wednesday looks back at her parents and headmistress with a pissed off face. She is then taken by Enid to get a tour of the school, and her uniform. The school was first founded in 1791 and it nurtures outcasts, freaks, and monsters. There several different groups such as werewolves like Enid, Sirens, Gorgons, psychics, and many others beings. After her little tour from her roommate, she gets her uniform and she shows it to her parents but Wednesday cares about escaping but it won't passed by Morticia and alerted other family members. Wednesday just gives the death stare at her and walks away, the family drives off but for insure they let out Thing, a walking hand to spy on Wednesday.

Meanwhile in the woods a mysterious creature is wandering around the woods carrying a dead deer as it walks past a dead person already chopped up in pieces. The creature wails as he stumbles onto the ancient temple from Wednesday's vision, the monster just scratches the walls as he accidentally presses a button on the wall. The button activated an earthquake as something rosed near the lake by the school. This was the first Armageddon, in Ancient books about this mysterious temple it would bring several Armageddons until the Master is awaken the wall is called "The Wall Eyes" and has unique fruit called the "Rokakaka". The walls stood in front of the school as it watches the waters. Wednesday was in her dorm with Enid as they felt the earthquake, they both looked out the big window and see The Wall Eyes forming.

Enid: is that normal?

Wednesday: No it doesn't look like it

The Wall Eyes just stood there like normal mountain terrain, didn't do anything suspiciously...

Back with Y/N, he was packing his stuff for school until his dad came in. His father told him that he isn't going to school nor band practice with his mates. He was going to visit Jericho a small town near the Nevermore Academy, why he was visiting is because a family member is terribly ill so Y/N and his father can go. They drive to Jericho and see the town locals getting ready for a pilgrim festival in honor of their founder Joseph Crackstone. Y/N is then dropped off at the town center since he is 17 years old, he walks around the pilgrim setup and shops. As he walks across the street he is almost hit by a white car.

Y/N: shit, my bad!

The driver of the car was the headmistress of Nevermore and the passenger was Wednesday, she looked at Y/N for a couple of seconds before heading inside the building in front of her. Guessing it was a therapy session so Y/N sits on the curb watching the giant statue of Joseph, he checks his phone to see if he had any messages from his band mates. He got one from Mick saying where is he? Y/N replied back with visiting a sick family member in Jericho, Mick came back with a be careful from Nevermore Students. As he was done texting, he could see from his phone a girl climbing on the roof and climbing down, he looked back and saw Wednesday escape. He didn't do anything and let her go, he saw her walk into a coffee shop. Y/N decided to spy just incase if anything happened to her, she was talking with a good looking man better than him he caught his name was Tyler. They both speaked about how Wednesday is going to use the train to leave Jericho but she needed to wait for the train's arrival in an hour so she sat down behind Y/N. Y/N looked out the window and saw three boys in pilgrim clothes walk in and started harassing Wednesday about her look. She was a smart ass and harassed them back with Tyler coming in and defending her, one of the boys hits Tyler Wednesday then came in with her moves as she hits one of them in nose. Wednesday the super kicks the two other boys, Tyler was amazed from her moves.