Fantasy? Bohemian Rhapsody (Part 1)

Two Days before the second semester starts, Wednesday was locked in her room covering herself as she sat on her bed looking at the chip of Y/N's guitar that she took from him. Her parents Montrica and Gomez tried to talk to their daughter but she wouldn't say a word, the whole world she used to see what color but since she's in a deep depression all she sees is black and white. Her friend Enid try texting her but she wouldn't answer back, Wednesday lost her way as she thinks it's useless to live now.

Montrica eventually gets in with the help of Thing, Wednesday was in the corner pouting herself. She then spoke with her daughter.

Montrica: sweetheart please talk to me, you haven't eaten or drink anything since you left Nevermore. What happened...

Wednesday: Y/N... he's dead and it's all my fault.

Montrica: you're friend is dead?

Wednesday: yes I was the reason he died

Montrica: oh honey it's not your fault, he did everything to protect you and saved you from danger. He'll always be with you... like Goody.

Wednesday felt a little better from her mother, she then asked her about Goody's children.

Montrica: oh um, her children was far more evil than any of us. Worse than Uncle Fester. They killed and murdered your great great great grandmother

Wednesday then knew that two more of them are alive and may be hiding back in Jericho.

Meanwhile in Jericho a hot pursuit began as a RV swerved across the road as cop cars chase them, the driver was the second brother of Ragu. Unto Addams was driving as he panicked thinking he was going to prison, his passenger Donatello was sitting there calm. The two brothers then crashed the vehicle into a ditch as the police vehicles got closer, as Unto was having a breakdown. But suddenly the cop vehicles were all destroyed by something unexpected. As Unto had a small comic book of something, at the crash site a Tortoise and a Hare. They were the same from the stories of the Tortoise and the Hare. This was Unto's ability as he was being dragged by Donatello into the woods. The hare and the tortoise then wander off talking to each other who's the fastest. Somewhere in the woods a hand pops from the ground and outcomes Y/N... risen from the dead

How was this? When he died he was taken to the Land of Hope, a place where all legends went. Y/N arrived there and he was visited by the warriors that met Goody. They tell him a ancient evil worse than Crackstone is coming but first he will send his army of entities not just Nevermore but the whole world, and they he will be in possession of ancient artifacts which will combined with the Red Stone of Aja. The warriors then say a incantation to resurrect Y/N but before he goes back to the living, The Master reveals that he is an ancestor of his and Y/N is his descendant. As Y/N wanted answers he goes back to the living as he wakes up in the dirt..

Y/N saw he was wearing his same clothes that he was killed, he limps around the area until he saw the school and went over. He sees that everyone is gone and thinks that it was probably end of the semester, he then walks to Wednesday and Enid's form as it was empty. He looked around and sat on the bed as he stumbled into something, Y/N looks down and sees a hidden box left from Wednesday. He opens the box and sees a black flower inside, behind it was a note from her talking about Y/N. The note came from a page guessing from a diary she had, the note reads how he changed her life, how she gets butterflies in her stomach. Y/N didn't realize how Wednesday, the goth girl who didn't like anyone in this world and hated everything had this personality.

Y/N then went to his old dorm and he set up as his own little home, he looked through his desk and found his phone thank god. He contacted his friends that he was alive but don't tell any of the Nevermore students, especially Wednesday.