𝟎𝟎𝟎; ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀɴs

THE NORSE GODS and the realm of Midgard were created at the death of Ymir, the primordial deity and ice-giant.

Before he was slain, the cow Audhumla, who was created with the same materials as Ymir, started to lick the salt off an ice block which in turn created the god Buri, who then immediately produced a son of his own, Borr.

While Ymir fell asleep after drinking the cow's milk, he too bore a son and a daughter out of his armpits and a six headed frost giant grew out of his feet. It was not too long before the frost giants and the gods did not get along with each other; the forces of good and evil were at war.

One day Borr married the giantess Bestla, who gave them three mighty sons— Odin, Vili, and Ve.

The trio decided to join their father, Borr, at defeating the frost giants, which they succeeded by killing the mighty Ymir.

Thus, out of Ymir's flesh the Midgard was created, of his blood the sea, of his bones the hills, and of his hairs the trees. With his skull the heavens were born and with the scattering of his brain the clouds.

Odin, the sky-father, and his son Thor, ruled the city of Asgard, home of the gods. Here they defended the advances of the evil frost-giants of Jotun-heim. Æsir, as the Norse Gods called, were full of courage and heroism— all written by the Norns.

The Norns are a triad of female divine beings who have more influence over the course of destiny than any other beings in the universe.

They dwell in a hall within the Well of Urd beneath the Yggdrasil, the great ash tree that stands at the center of the universe and holds the Nine Realms in its branches and roots.

They draw water from the well and take sand that lies around it, which they pour over the Yggdrasill tree so that its branches will not rot.

These main Norns are powerful maiden Jotuns whose arrival from Jötunheimr ended the golden age of the Gods. They shape destiny by carving runes into the trunk of the tree, or, in some sagas and poems, by weaving destiny like a web or tapestry.

There is a being who is not bound to them.

A creature that defy's the law of creation.

They who are to bring forth a fate worse than Ragnarök to all the Nine Realms.

So they decided to do something.

The Great Hall of Hogwarts— was bustling with chatter this fine morning

"Damn Muddy." Regulus Black had complained to Evan Rosier, and Barty Crouch Jr. "He doesn't deserve to be here. Just look at him."

Regulus turn his gaze to the end of the table closest to the door looking at Slytherin's only muggleborn— Muddy as they have been nicknamed— was reading a book about runes, as they ate their breakfasts.

Oh how Regulus hated him.

Before he could say anything else unexpectedly the door's opened revealing an interesting set of people.

Cornelius Fudge.

Alastor Moody.

Amélia Bones.

Kingsley Shacklebolt.

The Black's.

The Malfoy's.

The Lestrange's.

The Potter's.

Along with a handful of others.

"What is the meaning of this?" Dumbledore had questioned looking at them.

"We should be asking you that. After all you called for us to be here." Cornelius Fudge told him.

"I did no such thing." He said.

"Though we did." A chorus of feminine voices spoke up filling the hall.

The hall was suddenly on guard hearing those voices, but since it filled the hall they couldn't pinpoint the source of origin.

"Show yourselves!" Alastor Moody demanded, his magical eye unable to detect anything.

"Urðr, Verðandi, and Skuld." The had hall stilled at the revolution.

"The Norns..." Dumbledore whispered. "Why? Why are you here?" He questioned.

"The Bane of the Nine— shall bring about a deathly change. To prevent that, we have gathered you all here to watch their story of the future... Lets begin."