𝟎𝟎𝟖; ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ

SEPHTIS DE LA VERLAC— is made of darkness and power. His countenance was one of striking beauty, yet his eyes held a chilling coldness that betrayed a lack of empathy and morals.

'Morals? Disgusting.' Spehtis thought.

Sephtis possessed a terrifying genius intellect that allowed him to see the world in a way that others could not. He had a cunning mind and a strategic acumen that made him a master of manipulation and deception. He was a ruthless creature, a conqueror who sought to bring forth Ragnarök, the end of the Nine Realms.

The hall stilled at the mention of Ragnarök.

Ragnarök is the ultimate and apocalyptic end of the world. In this cataclysmic event, the forces of chaos, destruction, and death converge to bring about the downfall of the gods and the entire universe as we know it.

At the onset of Ragnarök, the sky will darken, and the earth will shake as the mighty gods prepare for their final battle against the giants and other mythical creatures. The sun and the moon will be devoured by monstrous wolves, plunging the world into eternal darkness. The stars will fall from the sky, and the seas will rise up in monstrous waves, engulfing everything in their path.

The Gods will ride out to meet their fate, led by Odin, who will engage in a fierce battle with the fearsome wolf, Fenrir. The God of thunder, Thor, will fight against the world serpent, Jörmungandr, and the God of light, Heimdall, will meet his end at the hands of Loki, the trickster God.

As the battle rages on, the great tree Yggdrasil, which connects the Nine Realms, will tremble and shake, eventually collapsing under the weight of the chaos. The flames of Muspellheim, the fiery realm of the giants, will consume everything in their path, leaving nothing but ashes and ruins.

In the end, the only survivors will be a few chosen humans, who will emerge from hiding to rebuild a new world from the ashes of the old. The Gods will be gone, and the universe will be forever changed.

Ragnarök is both beautiful and haunting because it represents the ultimate end of all things, the final battle between good and evil, light and darkness, life and death. It is a reminder of the impermanence of all things and the inevitability of change, and yet it is also a testament to the resilience and strength of the human spirit, which can endure even in the face of such unimaginable destruction.

According to the prophesized Ragnarök, Loki is foretold to break free from his prison and would fight against the Gods among the forces of the Jötnar, the Norse Gods' greatest enemies. As long as long is bound Ragnarök is yet to arrive. When it does however they pray that they are long dead before then.

Yet Sephtis bringing forth Ragnarök? Alright so they learned he is as dark as they come holding endless secrets and completely shrouded in mystery. But even he isn't twisted enough to bring forth Ragnarök.

Is he really though?

That question looms over everyone.

His power was overwhelming, a force that could level mountains and control the elements themselves. He could summon the dead from the underworld and bend them to his will, and his magic was as dark and twisted as the depths of his soul.

They stared at him.

They knew the stories of the power wielded by necromancers, and the idea that one could still be alive and practicing their dark arts was unsettling to say the least. Despite the danger that Sephtis represented, there were also some who were fascinated by his abilities. Some sought him out in secret, hoping to learn from him or even join him in his practice of the forbidden magic. But for the most part, the they grew wary and fearful of the necromancer in their midst.