𝟎𝟎𝟗; ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

IN POTIONS CLASS, Sephtis moved with effortless grace, his movements fluid and precise as he mixes the ingredients for the Everlasting Elixir.

There is a sense of calm confidence in his demeanor, as if he knows that he will succeed without even trying.

Regulus rolled his eyes.

As the potion begins to boil and simmer, Sephtis steps back, his eyes fixed on the cauldron before him. He seems almost bored, as if creating the perfect potion is something he has done a thousand times before. When the potion is finally complete, Sephtis steps forward once more, his expression one of boredom.

He knows that he has once again created a perfect potion with ease, and he is not surprised when Slughorn turns to the rest of the class and announces. "Once again Mr. De la Verlac, has created a perfect potion. Let us all take note of his skill."

Slughorn smiled bashfully, but behind his eyes were a sense of worry.

The other students in the class nod in agreement, but they are not surprised. They know that Sephtis is a master of every subject, a prodigy whose skill seems to know no bounds. It has been that way for years, and there is a sense of quiet acceptance among the students that Sephtis will always be the best of the best.

And yet, even as they watch Sephtis with a mixture of admiration and envy, they cannot help but feel a sense of awe. Sephtis is a true master of potions.

Snape sneered at the last part.

As the class ends, Slughorn approaches Sephtis with a wide smile. "My dear boy, are you attending the Slugclub this weekend?" His tone one of friendly curiosity.

Sephtis, his charm on full display, smiles back at the professor. "Is a date required, Professor?" He asks, his voice smooth and honeyed.

After everything they learned about him it gave them whiplash seeing how he can change in a matter of moments.

Slughorn chuckles at Sephtis's words, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Not at all, my boy." He says, his tone jovial. "Bring anyone you like. The more the merrier."

Sephtis nods in understanding, a sly grin on his lips. He knows that the Slugclub is the perfect opportunity to make new connections and expand his influence.

Slughorn is now regretting his choices.

As he turns to leave, his eyes fixed on the future, there is a sense of quiet confidence in his movements. For Sephtis knows that he is destined for greatness, that his skill and his charm will take him far in this world. With the Slugclub on the horizon, he is ready to take the next step on his journey.

Yet news spreads through the halls of Hogwarts that Sephtis will be attending the Slugclub with a date, the students are abuzz with excitement and anticipation. Gossip spreads like wildfire, and soon everyone is speculating on who Sephtis will choose to bring.

"Really?" Sephtis raised a brow. "Is who I chose to be my companion that much of a big deal?"

"I mean it's you. What do you expect?" Remus said to him.

In the Gryffindor common room, a group of students are huddled together, their voices a low murmur. "I heard he's going to bring a Veela girl from Beauxbatons." Says one, her eyes sparkling with excitement.