𝟎𝟏𝟏; ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜʟʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

SEPHTIS SAT upon a rocky outcropping by the murky Black Lake of Hogwarts, lost in a world of his own.

His fingers deftly rolled a paper bundle filled with potent hallucinogenics, the scent of which wafted up to his nostrils with each inhalation. As he exhaled, tendrils of smoke danced from his lips, mingling with the mist that hung heavy in the air.

"Smash."

The sound of his own breathing echoed in his ears, as he sat in a trance like state. The world around him faded away, replaced by a kaleidoscope of colors and shapes that swirled before his eyes. The paper roll in his hand grew warm, its contents seeping into his bloodstream, altering his perception of reality.

Sephtis was lost in his own mind, a world of his own creation, where time and space were meaningless. The Black Lake and Hogwarts were mere illusions, figments of his imagination. All that remained was the swirling vortex of his own thoughts, as he rode the waves of his hallucinations.

With a deep inhalation, Sephtis inhaled the potent fumes of the hallucinogenics, letting the heady rush of altered perception carry him away.

"I want whatever he us having."

"Honestly? Same."

As he sat there, lost in his own thoughts, the memory of Æthelred's letter came flooding back. He had found Sephtis the perfect companion for the upcoming Slugclub, a prestigious event that was the talk of Hogwarts. The person in question was none other than James Potter.

The mere suggestion that Sephtis De la Verlac and James Potter could be together was enough to make everyone's jaw drop in awe.

In that moment, the air was thick with tension and anticipation, as if something monumental was about to happen. The silence was deafening, broken only by the beating of their hearts and the sound of their breaths.

Sephtis's curiosity was piqued. Why would Æthelred choose James Potter? The answer came to him in Æthelred's letter, a revelation that left him reeling. The House of Potters held a deathly secret, one that could shake the foundations of Hogwarts to its core.

James' breath sharpened.

Sephtis knew he had to find a way to charm James Potter into being his companion for the Slugclub. He had to gain the trust of the Gryffindor scion and unravel the mysteries of the House of Potter. With a sense of desire, Sephtis took another draw of the hallucinogenics, letting the potent substance fuel his resolve.

As the effects of the hallucinogenics began to take hold, Sephtis found himself increasingly drawn to the enigmatic James Potter. The revelation of his family's secret had only served to pique his interest further, and now he was consumed by a burning desire to know more.

Regulus scoffed.

Sephtis was not one to be swayed by physical appearances alone, but even he couldn't deny the striking beauty of James. His dark, tousled locks and piercing hazel eyes were a sight to behold, and Sephtis found himself lost in the depths of their gaze.

The world around him seemed to fade away, leaving only the image of James burned into his mind's eye. The intricate details of his features, from the faint scar above his left eyebrow he got from Quidditch to the curve of his lips when he smirks, were etched into Sephtis's memory. He was entranced by the way James moved, the fluid grace of his gestures and the subtle nuances of his expressions.

James blushed.

As the effects of the hallucinogenics intensified, Sephtis was overcome by a sense of wonder and curiosity. James Potter was more than just a pretty face he was a mystery waiting to be unraveled, a puzzle to be solved.