⛓️Bro, what are you doing?😈

School was over and I packed my stuff together, just to be out of school real easily. As I stepped out of this hell, I saw the car of my older brother, Andy.
He drove a black dodge charger with dark windows. This car was damn sexy. But nothing compared to Andy, tho.
I had a crush on him since he was like 12. Right when puberty hit. He went from a 10 to a 100 in just days! I was 8 when he was 12 that's where his puperty started. Now he's 20 and I am 16.
I ran over to his car and got in. "Hey my little bat, how was school?" He asked me. I just looked out of the window while he drove off. Then I felt a hand on my thigh. Lightly squeezing. "It was okay... It was school .." I said annoyed.
He does not know that I had a crush on him. At least I hope so. His hand rested on my thigh, slowly calming me down but turning me on as well. This dude..
Andy started caressing my thigh, wandering upwards. I tried to control my breath, I didn't want him to notice. "What's wrong darling?...you're so quiet". He noticed. "Nothing, really...I'm just tired." I said, rolling my eyes and looking out of the window again.
He again, wandered up with his hand, almost touching my warmest part. I suddenly stopped his hand by putting my hand over his and pushing it down again. "What are you doing?" I asked in schock. "Come on baby, I know you have a crush on me since like....forever". On the outside I was calm but my inside was screaming. "How would you know that? Huh?" I asked in disbelief. "Walls are thin, love." Again, the outside was normal and my insides were screaming. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "I heard you. All your moans, asking me to claim your little pussy" he lowly almost whispered.
Damn that sent shivers down my whole body.
He really knew. I gave in and spread my legs a little, just to give him more space to touch me. I really wanted this. Even though he's my brother. I didn't care. I deeply was in love with him.
"Good girl" he said. I was wondering how he knew that I liked praise... What else does he know about me? I was wearing just a thin pair of leggings and a Tanktop Wich was merch from my favorite band.
Because of the leggings I felt everything so damn intense. The fabric was way too thin.
His finger was caressing my clit all so sensually over them.
My head fell back onto the headrest and quiet moans left my throat. Andy turned the volume of his music down, to hear me better. "If you want to hear me, make me moan louder" I whispered. "Alright" he just bluntly said and got into my leggings with his hand, rubbing my pussy and making me wet. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it very damn much.
My hands sneaked to his crotch, palming it softly. God he's hard as fuck.
I want to get it out, those pants felt very uncomfortable. It must be hurting like hell right now. I moaned. I could feel his dick twitching on that. That made me smirk. "Why are you smirking baby?" I moaned again. It twitched again. That was more fun than everything else. I chuckled. Then my hand opened up his pants and freed his hard cock.
It literally sprang free. I jerked it whilst enyojing what my hot brother was doing to me.
He was fingering me. His pointer and middlefinger deep inside me, pumping in and out whilst he drove. "Please concentrate on the street Andy" I moaned. Concern in my voice. Andy let out some low grunts "I'm a quite professional driver, I know what I'm doing princess, don't you fucking worry". He went harder on my wet pussy.
You could hear my wetness. It was such a huge turn on though. After enyojing for a couple minutes I asked him something "Andy? May you put both of your hands on the steering wheel? I planned something ". He looked at me surprised. "Okay". He said and placed both hands on the steering wheel.
I snaked my head under his arms and kissed the tip of his already pulsating dick. It was such a perfect looking cock, I just needed to love it. So I carefully placed it on my warm tounge and played with the tip. His moans getting louder but he drove very careful.
So I was blowing him for quite a couple minutes. I licked up his veiny shaft and slowly, oh so damn slowly licked over his tip. He was so sensitive. His hand rested on my head, slowly pushing every now and then. "Where did you get so good at that? Gawd baby. I was always with you" he moaned. I just bluntly said "You don't know what I did when you wasn't with me babe". I continued sucking just the tip and Andy was going crazy.
Suddenly I stopped and put him away again.
"Good guess, we're almost home" he said, smiling at me.
I loved this smile. It was the only thing that kept me smiling everyday. He pulled into our parking lot. "Can you just go in? I'll be there in a couple seconds." I asked. He looked at me confused "why?". "You'll see, I just need a little time to cool off after the things my BROTHER did to me" I said with a sexy laugh. He smiled too. "Okay love, but not too long" and then he left. As he disappeared in the house I took off my pants and my thong. I placed it on his seat and put my leggings back on. Then I left the car as well. Locking it.
As I entered the house I yelled "Mom, Dad, I'm home! I'm going up....homework!" And wanted to go upstairs but Andy held my arm. "You're not hungry?" My mom asked me. "No Mom, I'm eating later, love yall" I tried to go but his grip tightened. "But I wanted to eat with you" he said. I got close to his ear and whispered "You can come with me, we can eat upstairs". He let go of my arm and smiled. I disappeared in my room.
I threw my pants away and laid down on my bed as I heard a knock on my door. "It's me" I heard Andy's low voice.
"Come in big bro" I said in a seductive tone.
So he came inside, palming his crotch. He still had a hard-on from before. I don't know how our parents did not notice but they just didn't.
The view of him, approaching me like that, was just abother world of hot.
I had my legs crossed. I let my thong in his car, so I'm sitting here, half naked. He smiled. "You said we could eat up here" he with a grin plastered on his gorgeous face.
I locked eyes with him and uncrossed my legs, spreading them for him. "I hope you'll like it" I smiled. Andy kneeled down and kissed my inner thighs. He left a few small hickeys till he finally licked one streak over my hot slit. As his tounge reached my clit I whimpered. I was so sensitive. It felt amazing. I was still a virgin but no one knew.
Eventually he sank his tounge inside me. My head flew back and silent moans left my mouth. He covered my mouth "Mom and Dad are still here, you need to control yourself" he said and taking his hand back. He needed it now. Andy took two of his fingers and sank them in me. So he was eating me out and fingering my pussy. I looked down at him, he looked up at me "You know how sexy you look down there?" I asked him. He smiled. It felt so good. I already had my orgasm in the startups. "Fuck" I moaned and my hands searched for something to grab onto. They found his hair. He moaned as I pulled a little on it. That sent me right over the barrier. I let go of everything and my orgasm was heavy. That's what everyone was telling me. Orgasms are the best thing I've ever felt. I saw stars, I almost screamed. It was fantastic.
My dominant brother let me ride out my first orgasm and then lined up with my tight hole. "You're so wet, gawd." He growled into my ear whilst slowly pushing just his tip into me. That alone felt amazing. He was already a perfect fit so far. "Wait...aren't you still a virgin?" He asked. I shrugged. "That's for me to know and for you to find out honey". "Gladly" he said and pushed all the way in. I hissed out in pain. It was a stinging Sensation. But it wasn't all too bad. He didn't noticed. He thrusted in and out in a fast and steady rythm. Soon enough the pain fades into pleasure and I enyojed his movement.
"Fuck you fit so perfect" I whined out.
Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. Andy said that he would help me with my homework and now my door is locked? Well, that's suspicious. "Honey? Your mother and I wanted to go out tonight, we're going now, have fun!" My dad said. "Okay, thanks dad, see you" I answered after collecting my breath. Andy was still thrusting and it felt so unbelievably good. My nails are dug into his back whilst he was busy biting and nibbling on my neck. He kissed down between my tits, leaving a wet trail to my bellybutton.
"You're so perfect" he stated.
My cheeks grew red. I closed my eyes as he got harder with his thrusts. And there it was again. This familiar feeling that I just felt once in my life. The knot in my lower stomach was building and shortly after it was exploding inside me.
My walls clenched while I came and I could notice that Andy obviously liked that. He moaned on that. "Damn sexy, now I'm close too" he grunted through gritted teeth. That made me cream. Damn was I wet again. He smiled. "So wet...so delicious baby". After that I felt his dick twitching and he pulled out. His load landed on my belly and it was so warm. It felt kinda good, though.
I was a virgin before him so I never tasted sperm. I dragged my finger over my belly, as I had it on my finger, I licked it off. "Mhm...wow" I moaned.
"I knew that you're a virgin...you reacted so innocent to everything". I again grew red on the cheeks. He kissed one of them. "And now?" He said, jerking his cock.
I took his hand away "Now this is my job, lay down...please?" I asked him with my puppy dog eyes. "Okay, but why?" He asked. "Just please trust me..." "But-" "I trusted you too!" "Okay..." He finally gave in and laid himself down on my bed. So I sat myself over his chest, blowing his dick as he started to lick my wet, almost dripping cunt.
This was the best day of my life. "Fuck Andy you're too good" I whined. "Sure, I had a lot of experimental partners" he smirked. "And I hated every single one of them" I rolled my eyes. "I know baby, I know" he said and sank his tounge back inside my pussy.
As he was hard enough again, I turned around and lowered me down on him. He grabbed my hips and held me onto him. "You're so fucking pretty" He kissed me, down my neck, to my tits, between them and left a hickey. Then he laid back and let me do my job. I grinded on him, moving my hips slowly to some erotic music we had put on in the backround. My head flew back on the pleasure I gave us both.
"Louder baby" Andy grunted. So I got louder. I pulled him with me, he now moaned too.
It sounded so hot. His low moans because of me. Suddenly he held me on my hips and fucked up into me with force.
I cried out "Oh god Andy".
"I'm close too baby, where?" He moaned. I didn't answer. I was on birth control. I wanted him to cum inside me.
So I hooked my legs under his and pushed me down on his as we came together. He was arguing with me but I was too good, riding him. So he gave in after he knew that I was on birth control.
"Fuck harder" the words leaving my mouth like nothing. He sped up and like this we rode out our high.
I got off his cock. I was dripping. It was out juice. I loved it. So I stuck my fingers inside me and licked them up right after. Then I played with my pussy and soaked it with our juice. I held it in Andy's direction.
He looked at me, locked eyes with me and licked over my fingers.
"You alone was delicious enough but both of us taste just great." He said, biting his lip. "I know, right!" I squeeled.
So I laid myself down, cuddling up to his side, tracing my fingertips over his chest and abs. "That was too hot" I said.
"Can we do this more often now?" I asked him. He chuckled "of course". He caressed my cheek. "But promise me something....no more slutty girlfriends?!" I stated. He nodded "And you promise me no more wannabe boyfriend's" he laughed. I cuddled more into him and soon drifted into a deep sleep whilst he played with my hair.

--------------

A/N: This was only part 1!!

A special Thanks again to my stories teller catnip_dealer for this idea! She's great!⛓️🖤