❤️My sexy Incubus❤️‍🔥

One night, in Cincinnati Ohio.

I was all by myself, reading a book as a strange but oh so known feeling erupted in my lower stomach. I was getting horny. No wonder... the book was about being a little. The little one from the one and only Andy Biersack. The man of my wet dreams and normal dreams of course. The leadsinger of Black veil brides. I was reading about how he would treat me like a child, loved by my inner child. And in another chapter he fucks me after giving me a bath with kids toys. It was strange to like it but my inner child loves the thought of it and I loved the fucking. He was indeed the hottest male alive for me. As my needynes got too much, I put the book away and closed my eyes. I wished for some unholy beast to fuck me. 

I told you, I was horny. I really needed someone right now. Preferably Andy of course. Suddenly a black cloud built up in my room and a silent scratch on my wooden bed was audible. "What the-?" I laid there, startled. "Your wish should come true, if you give me your whole soul to be mine" A demonic voice offered me. I was way to horny to think about it and instantly said "Yes...Please...everything for one night I will never forget". The demon laughed devilish and dissapeared again. Suddenly my phone lit up and an application popped up. "Who do you want to fuck with?" and a straight line for the name.. I typed Andy's whole name, age and his zodiac in and clicked on 'Send'. Now I waited. But I was so impatient that I slipped my hand in my panties and circled my clit. I masturbated with Andy on my mind as I heard thunder in the distance. I stopped and walked over to my window, to close it. As I was moving back to my bed, a strange noise filled the room and soon a person appeared. The fog faded and I could see who it was. I would recognize this figure anywhere. 

My thoughts got heard and I smiled brighter than the sun. 
Our eyes met and Andy slowly approached me. The second he stood in front of me, my heart sped up and my breath was audible. Everything else was extremely silent. Just his bright eyes, piercing through mine. He seemed calming but oh so erotic. I had a princess bed with a frame around it and some curtains on the edges. Andy leaned against it with his arms above my head and smirked at me.
I was super unsure what would happen next but I really doesn't need to be. Everything was flowing by itself.
As soon as my lower region reacted to his facial expression, he kissed me and laid me back down on my bed. Everything felt so intense. More than ever before. His kiss felt like fire on my lips, his touch like fireworks exploding on my skin. My hands found their way to his shirt, releasing his low-key defined abs and his tattooed chest. I loved and knew all of his tattoos and their backstory and wich was just jokingly tattooed out of stupidity or alcoholism back in his teen years.
I bit my lip and smiled by the view of his torso. Andy didn't think twice and tore all my clothes off of me. I couldn't blink as fast as I laid underneath him, in my birthday suit. Naked as I was born 24 Years ago. Not long after, I felt his dick inside me. He was perfect, he fit so good, I thought he was made for me. "Oh God, amazing" I breathed out. My  breathing got uncontrollably as he went on. His thrusts were slow and deep, just how I liked it. But as time went on, he sped up his pace and started pounding me.
My body reacted with moaning and as he got faster, my moans turned into screams. And those turned into squeaks and whimpers. He was so good. The thrusts made me reach my edge very fast. "Shit...I'm so close Andy.." I whimpered under my breath. He pulled out and jerked himself for a moment before I grabbed his dick out of his own hand and sucked it. His reactions to me made me alone were so beautiful. So erotic... Fuck, I loved him.
"You're so damn talented, little girl" he grunted between his teeth. His hand rubbing my warm, wet core. My tongue made its way up his shaft and swirled around his tip. I sucked on it a few times and listened to his moans, moaning with him and getting closer and closer by the second.
Like I said, his touch was intense like a firework. "Please...I need your dick, Andy" I whimpered with my puppy dog eyes.
Andy smirked at me and replaced his hand with his already pulsating member. He rubbed it against my entrance a few times before sliding inside. My eyes rolled back into my head as a loud moan escaped my throat. "You made me so hard, I got so close, princess...I need us to come together" he growled in my ear, biting my earlobe and leaving a hickey on my neck. I just nodded in agreement. Pleasure plastered on my face. My head was spinning and my lower stomach was warm. I could feel the knot of my orgasm built up. The second Andy noticed that I got close, he placed his hand around my neck and kissed me with so much passion, you could think he was deeply in love with me.
His grip got stronger so he choked me and that was the point where I couldn't help myself anymore. "Yeah, fucking cum on my dick, little bitch" he grunted whilst his orgasm rushed by. He filled me up with his love juices and I screamed and whimpered like there was no one around except for ourselves. My skin was burning, my head was turning and I couldn't think or speak anymore. Everything was blurry and there wasn't a noise in the room except for our moans and grunts....
Andy collapsed next to me and caught his breath a little faster than me. "Was that the time you had wished for, little girl?" The tall demon asked me.
"Mhm...it was fantastic...the best sex I could ask for. Totally worth my soul" I was totally out of breath.
"That was my job. It was a pleasure fucking you, princess" The incubus said and stood up.
My face turned from totally satisfied to sad in an wink of an eye. I wasn't expecting him to notice, cause he was on his way to go but Andy turned back around and I could see that his face also turned sad, seeing me like that. "What's wrong, little girl?"
"Nothing... I'm just gonna miss you. I mean. I only had one soul to sell...but I will never forget you. Thank you" My eyes formed tears and I started sobbing.
The incubus, which looked like Andy, turned my face up so I looked into his bright, blue eyes. "Listen..I believe that you'll find someone who can make you just as happy as I did tonight. It's my job to go now and it's a sad fact that I'll never return, but just remember this night and smile. Touch yourself even... Then this will be a great memory. Don't cry... And I need to thank YOU for that amazing sex. You're perfect and you'll find your luck in life. I'll watch you every now and then. Bye, little princess."
Then the fog returns and as it faded again, he was gone.
Sure I cried a lot this night, because it was my perfect moment and it will surely never return. But he was right, I will look back at this and smile. It started right now. My lips formed a smile.
I will remember this forever and it was like I said before...totally worth selling my soul for this.